Time to hit the sack problem

Glomerate

Not much help anyone can give you other than keep painstakingly scrutinizing all three of those levels for all the sacks. All the achievements in this game are glitchy. I still don't have the Rock Star achievement, even though I've clearly picked up every musician. I didn't get that pollen sack achievement right away either, until it popped after hitting a random pollen sack in one of those three levels (an obvious sack, too, like there's no way I missed it the first time). Everyone seems to have their one achievment that isn't unlocking, and that might be yours. Sorry.

For my playthrough I counted them because i'm thinking of making a guide to this game. I counted 16 in Batteries not included, 21 in Zap! and 22 in Into the machine. Could anyone confirm these numbers? and could this be to any help to you Glomerate?

Update: I played through Batteries and I counted 18...

Yeah, I'll play through them again here and count them as I go. I'll let you know if it helps! I still haven't gotten the achievement and it feels like I've been through these zillions of times.

Edited by Glomerate

Yeah, I got 18, 21, and 22.

Perhaps it's not one playthrough... I'm just starting to believe this entire game is just glitched out of it's mind. The last achievement I need is "Happy Birthday to Me" and although I blaze through the first level, and still finish the other two in 6 minutes or less, the achievement won't unlock. I really don't want to have to delete this game, and start over just for that one achievement.

For my playthrough I counted them because i'm thinking of making a guide to this game. I counted 16 in Batteries not included, 21 in Zap! and 22 in Into the machine. Could anyone confirm these numbers? and could this be to any help to you Glomerate?

I hope you're still working on a guide. I've been looking for some sort of guidance on this game and so far no one has put one out.

I was having trouble with this one. I knew for a fact that I was hitting every pollen sack. Then I read somewhere else that not only do you have to hit every sack but actually collect pollen from every sack. So Yeah that did it for me :)

Okay I am attempting this now. We'll see what happens.

UPDATE: I just played through it again hitting them all and collecting pollen and nothing. I'll wait for the patch.

Edited by Glomerate

• 2 months later...

I can confirm that there is 19 sacks in "Batteries Not Included", 21 sacks in "Zap!" (11 sacks before the first portal, 10 after the first portal). I got the achievement right after hitting the last sack in "Zap!", so I'm not sure how many sacks there are in "Into The Machine".

Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

This achievement is not glitched. I think the problem is, is that there are 23 sacks in Zap it and not 22. I just found the sack i never knew existed and upon hitting the last sack i got the achievement.

I have a feeling those who can't unlock this digital popup are missing the sack that is right inside the electricity on zap it. The part where you have the jelly fish and the spiked ball plant and you have to hoist the spikes up and have the current catch it and then energize it and have it cut the plankton (or whatever it is).

• 4 months later...

Finally got this achievement today. I was playing back in June and gave up, then just went back to it this afternoon. Achievement popped after hitting the very first sac on Batteries Not Included. Yup. Obviously a strange achievement as I know I've hit that one. Oh well, glad it finally popped :D

• 2 months later...

I managed to get this achievement without any issue just now. I did a slow playthrough and an accurate count on each level. The number of podsacks in each level are:

Batteries not included: 19

Zap: 23 (11 before portal, 12 after portal (note 2 are in the high area near the end, accessed after you have to activate the 5 switches)

Into the Machine: 22

What I did to ensure I got it was hit each podsack three times. Everytime I hit the podsack I made sure I didn't have a full pollen counter so was able to pick up the pollen. If I had a full pollen bar with no more flowers to bloom, I held the Y button to reset back to the nearest checkpoint activated. Doing this clears the pollen counter. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
This achievement is not glitched. I think the problem is, is that there are 23 sacks in Zap it and not 22. I just found the sack i never knew existed and upon hitting the last sack i got the achievement.

I have a feeling those who can't unlock this digital popup are missing the sack that is right inside the electricity on zap it. The part where you have the jelly fish and the spiked ball plant and you have to hoist the spikes up and have the current catch it and then energize it and have it cut the plankton (or whatever it is).

That was the last one I needed :)