NHL 15 Achievement Guide & Roadmap

acdougla17

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3019/90682-lo.jpgWrecking ball 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Tumble three opponents as a result of one hit

Being someone that doesn't hit much and never has been good at hitting, I am actually concerned that this will be the most difficult achievement. If anyone has any tips or pointers, please let me know.

I assumed from the description that I would probably get this without really trying for it. Lo and behold, I unlocked it in Online Versus match play yesterday. Unfortunately, it appears that the achievement is somewhat 'glitchy'. In the video I recorded, the achievement unlocks at the end of the clip as my puck carrier is driving towards the net.

I clearly was lucky, here, as I wasn't going for the check - maybe the puck gets poke-checked at the last second, and as I hit up on the right thumbstick, the game perceives that as a checking attempt on my part. Anyway, I think my player gets checked into the goalie, and both the opposing defender and goalie go down. There is no third opposing player involved.

(Sorry - no idea how to embed a post from OneDrive)

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=39C8F304B7FFA277!148&authkey=!ABXrlnoT8laPcsg&ithint=video%2cmp4

I assumed from the description that I would probably get this without really trying for it. Lo and behold, I unlocked it in Online Versus match play yesterday. Unfortunately, it appears that the achievement is somewhat 'glitchy'. In the video I recorded, the achievement unlocks at the end of the clip as my puck carrier is driving towards the net.

I clearly was lucky, here, as I wasn't going for the check - maybe the puck gets poke-checked at the last second, and as I hit up on the right thumbstick, the game perceives that as a checking attempt on my part. Anyway, I think my player gets checked into the goalie, and both the opposing defender and goalie go down. There is no third opposing player involved.

(Sorry - no idea how to embed a post from OneDrive)

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=39C8F304B7FFA277!148&authkey=!ABXrlnoT8laPcsg&ithint=video%2cmp4

Yeah, it does seem a little bit buggy. I finally unlocked it yesterday and when I went back to re-watch the clip, I couldn't find any possible way that I hit 3 people. The only thing I saw was that I ran into an opponent and we both fell down, then another opponent tripped over us. There was never a 3rd opponent anywhere close to play.

So either both of us got lucky or the game is counting ourselves as the 3rd player.

I just earned both of these achievements tonight - Here's what I did:

Master Negotiator -

I added PK Subban to the Buffalo Sabres, who is a Top 2 Defender. At the end of the season, PK Subban's Contract ended. I waited for the Free Agency Off-Season to begin after the Stanley Cup/Playoff Series concluded. I clicked on Re-Sign Players, and I was notified about my notable players that were going to be lost to Free Agency. I was made aware of PK Subban, as well. I re-signed PK Subban on Day 1. PK Subban's Requested offer was $3.75 Million for three (3) Years. I turned off Salary Caps prior to starting the season. I offered $7.5 Million for three (3) Years. PK accepted the next day. Achievement Unlocked.

Deking Machine -

I tried to deke and dunk side-to-side, but this game is looking for the real deal. Here's my best advice: Use a game-recognized superstar like Crosby, Hossa, Malkin, or simply sift through every team's roster and cherry-pick all of the 90+ Rated Players around the NHL & Trade Away players rated in the 70's & 80's. Once your Roster is loaded with Superstars, lower the difficulty and move the sliders in your favor. The Difficulty and Sliders are located in Settings from the Main Menu or within the menu of a current on-going game. Turn the CPU down, and turn all Human sliders all the way up. Now, with all sliders in your favor and all players at superstar caliber, let's do this...Skate up Center Ice. Using LB and Holding the direction you want to deke (Always Away from the CPU Opponent), you must successfully use the Left Bumper/Left Analog Stick Combo twice, on the way up the ice, toward the goalie, shoot and successfully score. Again - with Human Wrist Shot Power and Accuracy cranked up, and CPU Goalies and AI Learning Turned Down, this Can Be Done! Achievement Unlocked.

I'll post anything else I discover that I don't see updated in the guide. Thank you for an incredible guide. For verification, my Xbox GT is DeepCr3vice.

I tried going for 'Developer' achievement again. This time with Mackinnon. I got him to 90 after 2 seasons and like 200points.

AND STILL NO ACHIEVEMENT! I don't if im somehow doing something wrong but this achievement is glitched.

I've tried it with Krejic, crosby and now mackinnon but still nothing...:mad: