Anyone else experiencing this?

Drucifer82

I'm trying to get the achievements for mastering Paris (all opportunities/challenges/etc) and I'm having a problem where challenges I've completed are showing incomplete. Like I'll do a run of Paris, start the next one, and see challenges I've done showing not done. It's really frustrating.

Ive had it happen once and I think its a save/server issue. I usually make a manual save before I leave the area with whatever challenge im trying to do. Then when I do another challenge I save over my last save. So far that has been working.

It's the only thing I hate atm besides the long loading times. I'll do a couple of challenges then if I load a save even a save after I completed the challenge it seems to wipe it, I still get rewarded at the end but when you go back into the game it shows incomplete.

It happened to me a few times as well. I am not as bothered, but I do hope they fix it soon. If anything, by the time it's all working as intended, I will have some strategical saves and way easier ways to pull off most of these=)

One thing that got me curious though is, if we get those at the end of mission (and I am 99% sure I do get them), they still contribute to total XP pool for Paris, in which case we might have to track which ones we finished on our own...

I'm trying to get the achievements for mastering Paris (all opportunities/challenges/etc) and I'm having a problem where challenges I've completed are showing incomplete. Like I'll do a run of Paris, start the next one, and see challenges I've done showing not done. It's really frustrating.

The reason why this happens is because if you Save a game while trying to do a certain challenge, and you reload that save whether it's an Auto Save or a Manual Save it will reset all/any challenges you may have completed.

Why this happens I have no clue, but if you don't want to keep redoing challenges, just try your hardest not to restart any saves, and just try to do the challenge in 1 go without reloading a save.

It's really annoying that it happens, but IMO I find this game way more fun/rewarding doing missions in 1 go and not reloading anything.

But if you get caught or mess up, just restart the mission, otherwise you won't get the challenges you thought you were going to get.