What are You Currently Reading?

rvlution

how can u read so many books at the same time?

Since some weeks stuck with 11.22.63 by Stephen King. Quite good but i just dont have enough time to finish it

I finished this one the other day.

It was quite good.

Since I finished that, I don't have anything else to read right now.

I have a few unread King books but... the subjects of them don't interest me at all. A few of them i'm actually a few chapters into, but didn't like them much.

If I can find time to get to the bookstore, i'll probably pick up Nabokov's Lolita.

I finished this one the other day.

It was quite good.

Since I finished that, I don't have anything else to read right now.

I have a few unread King books but... the subjects of them don't interest me at all. A few of them i'm actually a few chapters into, but didn't like them much.

If I can find time to get to the bookstore, i'll probably pick up Nabokov's Lolita.

Just finished this recently as well and loved it. Currently reading Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson and then I'll probably start on Murakami's 1q84. He is one of my favorite authors.

Just finished the 1st Harry Potter book last night. My gf got me all 7 of them as a Christmas present. Loved the movies, never read the books. The 1st book was better than the 1st movie, IMO. Starting the second book tonite after the Giants game ends. :woop:

In my opinion all the books are better than the movies!

As for what I'm currently reading, I'm on the 9th book of Darren Shan's Demonata series after deciding to read them again :)

I still haven't finished his vampire saga since I'm missing 3 of the 12 books :(

..And I've been on the second part of Anne Rice's Interview With The Vampire for about 7 years now, heh.. Started reading it in school, every break and lunch time I'd find a quiet spot outside, and read as much as I could, then I'd read more when I got home.. Then I just lost interest, and haven't picked it up since :/