EASY MASTER OF CEREMONIES (well sort of)

ok so check it...its not the fact that you can get this by a glitch or anything. but heres a way of getting it quick.

what i did was host a match for 5 minutes. over night for a lil over a week...well that adds up to alot of matches.

Now follow these configs and after about a week youll have it.

(Has to be on Live)

A] Mode - Co-Op Territory

B] Type - Defend

C] Map - Old Town (map doesnt matter but the enemy seems to spawn quicker on this map)

D] Time - 5 MINUTES

E] Kit - No restrictions

F] Advanced Settings - Auto Launch Timer - 30 seconds

(also set your deaths to 1 spawn)**

Now! heres the best part. set this up right before you go to bed (or before school).

You figure the avg person sleeps about 8 hours (and the avg school day is about 8-10 hours)...the avg gamer sleeps about 10hrs...

within 1 hour thats 10 matches (at 1 match being about 6 minutes, counting 30 second auto-launch and loading...but not counting if you get killed in the match**)

within 10 hours thats 100 matches. 10 nights in a row....BAM! 1000 matches....it worked great!

Dude that is such a slow way of doing it!

A match should last less than one minute, not six!

Co-op territory

Old Town

5 Zones

Failure = 1 zone

Auto launch 30 seconds

The enemies take about 10 seconds to spawn, they capture a base within ten seconds, game over in under 30 seconds. Simple as that. Add the time from the auto launch timer and the loading screen and you're hosting one match every 2 minutes, AT LEAST.

You're method is slow as hell man, sorry.

What I don't get is I saw someone post that method in a different, older topic, back in December last year, which is where i picked it up.

The post which explained that method, you quoted and responded to, saying that you would give it a try :confused: But I guess you didn't

Ah well, whatever, you got the cheev anyway, congrats

• 2 weeks later...

Co-op territory

Old Town

5 Zones

Failure = 1 zone

Auto launch 30 seconds

The enemies take about 10 seconds to spawn, they capture a base within ten seconds, game over in under 30 seconds. Simple as that. Add the time from the auto launch timer and the loading screen and you're hosting one match every 2 minutes, AT LEAST.

If I set this up and let it go for 8 hours will I get the play multiplayer for 8 hours straight achievemnt?

Co-op territory

Old Town

5 Zones

Failure = 1 zone

Auto launch 30 seconds

That takes longer than 30 seconds, I watched and it was usually a1 minute before they even found me.

This only takes about 30-50 seconds:

Co-op territory.

Auto start timer at thirty seconds.

Game time limit on five minutes.

No respawns.

Enemy density at infinite.

Set defending zone at base and set zone failure to all.

Map: Desert Gulch

• 4 weeks later...
ive had my system running for close to 11 hours and the play 8 hours straight achievement didnt pop up .

u need to be in a game for 8 hours straight, means dont leave the MP, you can still be in the lobby or else but this doesnt count to your time

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Co-op territory

Old Town

5 Zones

Failure = 1 zone

Auto launch 30 seconds

I've started this recently and it takes a little over 1 minute for a match to end and then auto-launch the next (This includes 30 second auto start). So, you figure you average about 60 games/hour.

8 x 60 = 480 matches/night

This should pop after two 8 hour sessions and an extra hour for the last 40 matches. If you're like me, you'll have already hosted matches from trying to boost the leaderboard achievements as well as hosting the co-op campaign matches.

Overall, this achievement is pretty easy; just takes a little dedication.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have started doing this and set it to no respawns so when I get shot (usually within 5 secs) its game over, I assume this would count as 1 host? I have also read ppl putting on infinite density for enemies, where can you change this setting? thanks

• 9 months later...

And Microsoft was wondering why so many 360's were coming into their repair centers (shortly after this game came out)! <lol>

I'm going for this one right now, and the matches don't even last a minute. This should go quickly enough (I'm glad my console is stable)!!!

I'd let everyone know how long this ends up taking, but I've hosted between 100 - 200 matches (the "legit" way - as in, with other players), so I don't know how long for the whole 1000 would be. :confused:

Okay... I got "Master of Ceremonies" this afternoon. I estimate I had a total of 20 hours of letting the game just run (not all in one run, not that it matters). I got my "Committed" achievement about 5 1/2 years ago, but that was BEFORE I knew about racking-up hosting sessions for the "MoC" achievement... so when I set the game to run continuously back then... I left it at 60 minute matches, and it wasn't co-op territory, nor was it set to fail quickly... so I basically ended-up with about 8 matches hosted when I got that Committed achievement. What a waste of 8 hours!

Anyway... with the game settings recommended here, I estimate it will take about 25 hours total hosting time. If you've been hosting MP matches for legitimate game-playing, it should go a little quicker than that (like it did for me).

Edited by Restricted-Access

• 10 months later...

Hi friends these Master of Ceremonies are very best and doing their best working actually i am also a event planner and i will became this event planner by doing a lot of work in under of thee Emcees they are well trained in organizing events of wedding and other all kind of events i just say about them in last that i am a big fan of these Emcees and also a obedient of them.....

Emcee Singapore

Edited by Andres21000

• 6 months later...
Hi friends these Master of Ceremonies are very best and doing their best working actually i am also a event planner and i will became this event planner by doing a lot of work in under of thee Emcees they are well trained in organizing events of wedding and other all kind of events i just say about them in last that i am a big fan of these Emcees and also a obedient of them.....

Emcee Singapore

What the Hell??? Did anyone catch this crap? Is this a bot, or some retard?! I think a moderator needs to ban this user! The five posts this user made looks like it was done by a bot (or - again - a retard)! Nonsensical!!! :confused: