Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

I have shared these checkpoints with atleast 20 people and none have shared them once they got them. Pretty lame of them. Anyway, I will be on for the next 30mins and will be sharing all laso checkpoints for the last time. I hope those who get them from me share them in kind. It is nice to be nice folks, stop being greedy and help others out.

Edited by IRISH OS1R1S

I have passed the checkpoints now to over 60 different people. Just hope they all pass them on to at least one other . I keep getting messages but cant keep up. Sometimes I cannot get online so if you have messaged me I am not ignoring you and I will get to you with the saves if you can wait.

Also if anyone who has not messaged me needs them drop me a message. Many people can confirm that I have helped them out and get to everyone on the end.

Edited by JENKINS200785

I have passed the checkpoints now to over 60 different people. Just hope they all pass them on to at least one other . I keep getting messages but cant keep up. Sometimes I cannot get online so if you have messaged me I am not ignoring you and I will get to you with the saves if you can wait.

Also if anyone who has not messaged me needs them drop me a message. Many people can confirm that I have helped them out and get to everyone on the end.

Can confirm you originally gave them to me. :)

I've played through the MCC saga playlist to the end. I saved and quit right before the final boss "fight" and didn't realize it would put me back to the beginning of the level. I know I'm being a paranoid but I want to share the checkpoint and not mistakenly go too far.

At what point during the final scenes should I save and quit where I can share the check point?

Thanks

I've played through the MCC saga playlist to the end. I saved and quit right before the final boss "fight" and didn't realize it would put me back to the beginning of the level. I know I'm being a paranoid but I want to share the checkpoint and not mistakenly go too far.

At what point during the final scenes should I save and quit where I can share the check point?

Thanks

For the MC Saga you go up until you beat the boss and start the epilogue, and save and quit at the epilogue. Then when you share it, people get that save at the epilogue and just have to skip through the cutscenes for the achievement.

Edit: P.S. if you mess it up and accidentally finish it, and would like to have the epilogue checkpoint to share, send me a message.

Everyone else reading this, I am not sharing checkpoints right now (wont be on for a couple days I don't think) so please don't flood my messages, I have shared with so many people and not sure how many people have been resharing...

Edited by O0o BATMAN o0O

Since it may get patched tomorrow, I'll put my name in the hat on here to give out H1 and H2 checkpoints. I've mainly just given to people on my friends list/sessions but since I don't want people to miss out.

GT is Sakic26

added you as well too bro. just need H2 if you can

Quick question, does the checkpoint sharing also work for the Legendary campaigns in under 3 hours achievement ? /if so is there anybody that has these checkpoints ?

Those are all cumulative based on your personal best times for each mission, so I don't believe they do unless someone shares a checkpoint for every single mission.