Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Looking for somebody who wants to try running Regret on Legendary. Struggling to get a good time on it, and the Save/Quit bug gave me the dreaded 1 hour 40 time.

Spoof Ex

EDIT: Will also help on any level to try and get times down.

I would love to do it I just haven't started regret but I been practicing Cairro Station and the arbitor. I am down to try to help since I need that as well. Also I got all checkpoints to give.

This is the last game I need to complete for monopolized. Any help is appreciated I don't expect people to join and do grave mind or regret since those levels are nightmares, but down to do them if someone wants to atemp them. Also I have checkpoints to give. Also down to help out with whatever you may need as long as I can.

Still chipping away at the MP achievements (sprees, grenade kills, splatters, environmentalist, legendary medals etc). Looking for others who want to put some serious time into these. I have 4 controllers.

GT: Belickade

What time zone are you in? I'm on every night, all night. With 4 controllers...

I'll be on most of the night, looking to boost either the multiplayer matchmaking achievements (environmentalist, legendary medals, splatters, etc) or do non-LASO Halo 2/3/4 playlists for the play 3 achievements.

Also looking to do the "kill all elites on heroic" achievement for keyes in halo 1

GT: Hezeuschrist

Edited by hezeuschrist

I see a lot of people still need the LASO Checkpoints. I have H1, H2 & H4 message me and i'll give them to you. I don't need any the others glitched the achievement and not the checkpoint. I need help with all the score achievements and H3 legendary from Storm on i anyone wants to help.

GT: DR RATLEHEAD