Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for people to party up ?

Ranked 9th Gen

Good player who goes for the objectvies and willing to help with the 10 win streak or play games with people. If anyone would like to Party up anytime add me

Gamertag - Edd435

Looking to boost I Killed Them All, Pull Harder! I'm On Fire etc.

Also need a few titan kills with a couple more weapons for my 'All The Hardware' achievement.

Just generally looking for half decent players to play with aswell :)

Gamertag = knockolov

Any Good players here want to help with the 10 win streak? I'm a Gen 10 player and I'm sick of getting to 8 wins on my own and then getting lumbered with none gen players.. Anyone want to join me please?

Add me: DT DigitalDink

Edited by DigitalDink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've gotten all my cheevs legit so far.. I just recently unlocked the "I killed them all" achievement.. I've been going for the 50 pilot hunter wins and im always in 3vs3 matches or less and that makes it ALOT easier.. I would recommend that to anyone looking to try it.. the "pull harder" one isn't as hard, just get into some last titan standing matches. I'm trying not to boost the remaining few I have left.. some of them though, ridiculous.

Well.. I think I'm gonna have to boost the 10 win streak cheev.. sigh, I get close but then get stuck in a bad match. I've gotten to 7 wins. usually I get stuck with a 5 vs 2 on the losing side.. one person can only do so much unfortunately.. there's decent first/second gen players though.. I don't judge that. maybe if someone had a team or a group of players to do ctf or something quick to get the 10 wins.. either way it'll take awhile. if anyone is interested send me msg and we can try and set something up. I'm still going for the gen 10 cheev so im always on, usually at night. u.s. cst. GT: MorbidEclipse24 Im playing on the xbox one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...