Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to me and im sure others the update will save alot of time because it was very hard to find a match in ranked game modes and even if you did it was very hard to get many kills as alot of teams used to play it. kills now count in social and is much easier to find a match and get kills now. i played for 3 hours last night and got 240 kills :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, could anyone tell me that 4 controllers ( main account + 3 guests ) could be taken into a squad and go into social matches or not? I have a friend with 4 controllers, same here by me so we could finish all the online achievements superfast if it works, but I'm afraid only 1 guest can be signed in from one console.

Looking to boost Seriously and Nub Pwn3r. I have 4 controllers so can make a team by myself, ideally looking for 1 more with 4 controls, or 2 with 2?

then we can set up in games, take turns nubbing and getting kills.

message me on live dont reply here, i probably wont see it! :(

Gamertag: Bird V3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for someone with two controllers. That can be available to boost Seriously this week or sometime this month. The game currently has 4x XP through May 9th. If you can help then message me on xbox live. My gamertag is my 360a username. My timezone is pacific.