Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

DEG23

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi im level 30 i think i forget.Im looking to boost co-op and Rank UP in Dark Zone and do any achivements as there a new mission i want to play Called FALLON DOWN i cant play as i need requried GEAR Score and my score is to low.Please note im in UK and have mic.

MY GT XSniperNinjaX

Edited by XSniperNinjaX

I need help guys. I have been trying for ten hours trying to finish the division. The only thing i have left is to extract from all 8 extraction zones. I only have to get the last 3 difficult ones in the north. I have been trying to do it solo and its dang near impossible. My gear level is 158. Please add FPS GLIMMER I believe with the help of 1 to 2 people i could end up doing it. I can help you in return.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Looking for some low level players to do as much of the DZ achievements as possible under the level 14 group. Obviously I want to boost the Rogue kills first and then take care of all available extractions, obviously excluding the ones that require level 30.

I'm currently at level 8 and just getting going. Usually on around 10p.m. EST.

Hi all.

I'm looking for a group to run the challenge mode incursions a few times a week.

I'm gear score 228 running a 4 peice sentry 2 peice final measure for extra grenade and mortar defence shotgun and sniper build.

I'v got 190k dps on my sasg12 build with 350k toughness and 30k skill power running either a 204 Aug or sniper 204 alt depending on the run looking for ideally a good dps built to hit once I'v marked, a good tactician and another solid balanced player.

Tag is pantm0nkey on live. Based on GMT.

Cheers.

Ant

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a group of people to play all aspects of the game... DZ, Incursions, Underground....

I have had so much trouble finding people to play the incursions that my gear score is not that great but I can damage to NPC...

If you add me please also send me a message...

GT= D x NICE

I do have a MIC

Hey everyone I'm looking for a group too help me with the DZ Extractions and killing 20 rogue agents it's kinda hard trying to solo it cause I always get caught by a 4 player group who kills me I did most of the extractions I think I'm missing the 3 top ones if you willing to help hit me up, Thanks really appreciate it

Also I'm down to do Hvt's and Incursions

I do have a mic

GT - Jay Da Snowman