Is there a glitch for the Bomb Tours?

StressedBrit

• 3 weeks later...
I had more trouble with 8 than 7 but they all suck anyway:mad:

The only advice I can give is to keep trying until you get the patterns down. Good luck!

How many bombs are there in Bomb Tour 7?

I can just about make it to the one on the underside of the footbridge in Central Park, but I end up running out of time because of the circuit maze, and because my arm gets so worn out when tapping Y to open the sliding panels.

I really don't want to have to pay out for a turbo controller, for the sake of saving a few extra seconds on an achievement, but I refuse to sell the game until I max out it's achievements.

Which is why I asked if there was a glitch to make the bomb tours easier anyway.

I don't remember how many there were, I only remember that it went on far too long. I couldn't find any info on how many bombs were in tour 7 but someone told me it was around 7 or 8. I did find a tip in a gamefaqs guide that might be able to help you.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/932030-spider-man-3/faqs/55100

"A nifty little trick to save time is to press the Xbox guide button (big X in middle of controller) during the transition phases between minigames or during the fluid guidance minigame. This is because the Guide button pauses the game thus stopping the clock but does not bring up the menu therefore allowing you to get your bearings and have a peak at the minigame without costing time. Although you may only save 5-15 seconds per bomb on later levels diffusing 7-8 bombs this adds up to a couple of minutes saved."

I haven't tested this out though so I don't know if it still works