INSANE horde players database

cornholioo

This tread is made for those who wants to stick till the end of 50 waves on insane...

So no wave 20 bounty people accepted here, people knowing what to do with the classes you play on, where to sit on the map, real teamplay...

Also for your achievements on the maps, all welcome here

I know the game is already out for a while now but that makes it harder to succeed now duo the fact some already have all achievements and moved on to other games... also not everyone has 30 people on their list that play gears 4 horde...

Just put yr gamertag in it with what you want to do, regular all day insane play offs or a map or need to complete as a heavy orso... Maybe also handy to put where you're from...

Do not start here to put long messages of strategies or complaints here, make the overlook simple so there's a nice database to look into :cool:

Little note: Only post a comment here will not work, it's the meaning you also add the ones above your post, not everybody comes back on this tread to look... :p

Edited by cornholioo

will start as first, GT xblackscarsx

searching for people to complete 50 waves, don't care wich map, on this moment I'm a level 9 on sniper, ingenieer and soldier, heavy and scout are 10, once all done I don't care wich class to play on.... center europe here GTM add me all the time cause I still ranked only 5 times so I'm here for a while

GT- Miikesmama

Lvl 10 Scout here, Central Europe timezone. Looking to do those insane achievements (at least the scout one for now, but glad to help out if help is needed). Not a quitter. No headset but USB keyboard with fast-typewriting-skills at lvl 7 ;-)

Oh yeah, and a gf, Soldier on lvl 8. Can play splitscreen if one more person is needed.

Hello folks,

I'm looking to complete 50 waves on insane as a sniper, engineer, and heavy class. For engineer and heavy I'm currently level 8. Sniper is at level 6.

I would have gotten all of the insane achievements by now if it weren't for bad lucks. Three times my team fell at the final wave (50) and once at wave 45. I haven't gotten far since then due to people quitting after 10 or 20 waves or after the first failed wave.

I have never quitted or leave early unless I'm the last one. I am committed to do 50 waves and whatever cooperation and teamwork necessary from me. Let me know if you like to work together. Thanks

GAmertag is Belmont360

Edited by Belmont360

GT: HogwartsXpress

Always down for insane horde. Have level 9 scout (nearly level 10). Level

5 heavy and level 2 everything else.

Hit me up and I'll do insane 1-50 whenever I can.

Still need about half the original maps 1-50 but I'm not picky. I'll get those eventually through regular course or play.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to do Horde insane runs for all classes. Experienced gears veteran and know how to play this game, which includes the Horde game mode.

I've only been able to rank up my Soldier so far but have started working on the other classes.

I have a mic so hit me up for any Insane Horde attempts or any of those just wanting to complete the 50 waves on at difficulty. Message me on XBL, GT: Chiefy2times

Good player here lvl 10 scout. Lvl 9 engineer. Looking to do insane horde for all classes plus just for credits and lvlling up. Also need to do horde on all maps except gridlock and foundation

My Gamertag is: GeneralRag3r

Edited by krisda1
Forgot to add gamertag

I'm down. Big Gears player, and tired of quitters. I have a level 7 Soldier with a level 3 Hammer, and also a level 5 Sniper. I'm down to play whenever.

Side note: My internet drops occasionally, which kicks me out sometimes. Just invite me back and I should be able to rejoin.

GT: NShepherd N7

Hello everybody,

we're actually 3 people ready for insane horde runs on weekends. Mics? Yep! Classes (level 7-10) are going to be switched between runs - if we succeed on wave 50 ;) no doubt about that, for the achievements.

We do regulary 50 waves on hardcore with randoms, but insane needs communication and players that stick to their role - i'm sure you know what i mean :rolleyes:

Let's do this! Online on weekends, GMT +1, GT: Cyrus Cane

GT - flash of chaos

Looking to play horde insane all 50 waves don't really care which map. I'm lvl 10 engineer, heavy & soldier, lvl 9 scout and lvl 5 sniper atm. Looking to max those out both to 10 and then beat all the default maps for the achievement. After that just keep grinding for xp and credits. I'll check back here periodically and add ppl. Thanks

I consider myself fairly decent nothing special but I'll try my best to revive fallen teammates and be a team player and play my role effectively. I have a mic but it's not fully functional not really sure if I can use it to talk or not.