GTA V findings

demonizer_andy

ok this may be premature but its going to happen, we have had the trailer and theres a lot of hints in there, im not sure if there are any easter eggs, hidden in there, obviously theres bits that have been noticed like planes and bikes and the blimp and the dog, also the advertisement of the fun pier etc, but a lot of domain names were registered like the old petsovernight.com etc, so post your findings and theories in here folks see what we can find....

my main find was on the curb of the house and a truck that passes there is a 2405 now this could be coincidence or the house number or it could be 24/05/12 the release date

ok just thought id update this my take on the 24/05 theres a for sale sign being hammered in when this is on screen so is this again just coincidence or is it for sale 24/05/12

heres my latest findings http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20111117/gta-5-map-possibilities-and-franchise-boredom/ apparently the map has been leaked, doesnt look that big at a glance, what do you guys think

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/gta-v-map-leaked/

Edited by demonizer_andy

The "Speedophile" Jet Ski? And the BMX leaning against the house that is for sale? Bigfoot on the Police car seal?

Also, in the Debut Trailer thread, I'm mucking about with some numbers that I've found in the trailer. They aren't going anywhere but it's a fun distraction from this hellish place I call one of my jobs...

No, May 25th is not even on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Games always release on Tuesdays in the US and on Fridays in Europe! My best bet is that Grand Theft Auto V will release on October 23, 2012. Since all Grand Theft Auto games (except GTA I and GTA IV) have been released in late October, usually in the 20's. Remember, if it's true, you heard it from me first, folk! :)

The vast majority of games come out on Friday in the EU; Tuesday in the US.

If the game is a worldwide release, it normally releases on a Tuesday. Special cases are on a Friday.

Some games are even released on a Wednesday: see Uncharted 3.

In Japan, Dragon Quest games are always released on a Saturday to avoid truancy due to the game being very, very popular.

The vast majority of games come out on Friday in the EU; Tuesday in the US.

If the game is a worldwide release, it normally releases on a Tuesday. Special cases are on a Friday.

Some games are even released on a Wednesday: see Uncharted 3.

In Japan, Dragon Quest games are always released on a Saturday to avoid truancy due to the game being very, very popular.

Uncharted 3 came out on Tuesday in the US...I'm referring to the first day that any game releases to any country is on a Tuesday or a Friday, and are the most COMMON days (96% of the time). Sure, it can change, but Skyrim was put to 11-11-11 because it's just cool. That's why they did that!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think those pictures are actual shots of the game. To me, those are just GTA IV mods. There is a guy that has recreated the state of San Andreas on the PC version of GTA IV, so I'm inclined to believe that these are pictures of it. If not, then possibly a mock up.

Also, the picture with the character has the same stance as the GTA IV models, and the gun is the exact same as in GTA IV. The graphics are also the same, while the trailer shown otherwise.

Edited by Crimson Ridley

I don't think those pictures are actual shots of the game. To me, those are just GTA IV mods. There is a guy that has recreated the state of San Andreas on the PC version of GTA IV, so I'm inclined to believe that these are pictures of it. If not, then possibly a mock up.

Also, the picture with the character has the same stance as the GTA IV models, and the gun is the exact same as in GTA IV. The graphics are also the same, while the trailer shown otherwise.

You're right it is a GTA IV Mod, tbogt I believe. And the map is fake saw it the other day on this website http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=239 .