Painkiller: Hell & Damnation for 360 Cancelled?

You can't be serious. It was even removed from GameStop's listing. Why does EU get the game, but not international? What is this? How does the original game and all the others get around the world but not the new one? If the physical game was cancelled, this better mean that it's instead coming as a digital download.

EDIT: Wait, does this just mean that GameStop isn't selling it? Or does it mean that it was cancelled altogether? Because I still see it on Amazon.com for sale, and it still says August 30th for the US. Does that mean that the vendor (GameStop) isn't carrying the game anymore? I hope so, because I'm about to re-place my order over there at Amazon.com.

Edited by Nevander

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Painkiller-Hell-Damnation-Xbox-360/dp/B009VURU1C/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377278400&sr=8-1&keywords=painkiller]Amazon.com: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation: Video Games[/ame]

I have no idea what you're complaining about, it's still available on Amazon. It's still coming out in a week.

http://uboachan.net/warc/src/1340433133397.jpeg

You can still go back and get Painkiller Black edition. It practically runs on anything.

I was able to do a prepurchase at Gamestop, yesterday; Aug 23, although the 360 version was pulled from their web site and best buy never had it listed.

Amazon.com: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation: Video Games

I have no idea what you're complaining about, it's still available on Amazon. It's still coming out in a week.

Just because its still being shown on amazon doesn't mean they will have it and will be able to ship it. Edited by Wanz1

Nordic sucks. Arcania: The Complete Tale is being released in Europe but Amazon just cancelled the preorders in North America. Wait a couple days and the same will happen with this game. It is quite odd that the folks running the official twitter page don't even have a clue. Something I just noticed with the US marketplaces, is that on Amazon the PS3 version of Arcania is still available and on Gamestops website Painkiller is up for PS3.

Edited by Paladin

I had the game pr purchased and I had it from the original Xbox ,but the cancellation of this game is not that big a deal. Its not like it was that huge of a release. It was simply a remake from the bargain bin. Get over it.

What the hell? I already own it. I have Hell Wars and Black as well. The way the game has been handled is shitty is all.

I had the game pr purchased and I had it from the original Xbox ,but the cancellation of this game is not that big a deal. Its not like it was that huge of a release. It was simply a remake from the bargain bin. Get over it.

Sorry but I refuse to 'get over' a game being cancelled that I've been waiting to play for almost a year. One of my favorite franchises of all time. If you seem to not care at all about this game, why do you bother to post on these boards?

Sorry but I refuse to 'get over' a game being cancelled that I've been waiting to play for almost a year. One of my favorite franchises of all time. If you seem to not care at all about this game, why do you bother to post on these boards?

Look, I care about the game, as I had posted; "I had the game prepurchased" but I'm not going to have a hissy fit over a game just because its not being released. Especially a game that is not considered a big title, but is actually a remake of a game that is 13½ years old.

Edited by Wanz1

Final message is

"Release has been delayed for an indefinite period mainly because of logistic/legal problems with US-market, a matter of great regret for us!"

SO yea with new consoles on the horizon I assume they will give up,

This just means they don't know yet what will be done about it. Hopefully they will realize that people in NA have been waiting to play this for ages and gets it out soon. I sure hope they don't pull the plug on the US version since it was already out over in Europe.

Why can't all games be the same format? NTSC and PAL... why?

Hey game is delayed for US. Possible release in November 2013 via Amazon.com.

Or maybe US getting cancelled since game didn't sales very well in Europe and UK. Make sense if sales didn't well then cancelled it in some countries when others got it.

Hard to believe about this game for US release now. Sorry to US players who want this game so much. :(

Or maybe US getting cancelled since game didn't sales very well in Europe and UK. Make sense if sales didn't well then cancelled it in some countries when others got it.

Hard to believe about this game for US release now. Sorry to US players who want this game so much. :(

I'm gonna be so pissed if this happens.

Bad sales in Europe does not mean it will have bad sales in the US... just sayin' business leaders.

:uzi::confused::confused::confused:

Bad sales in Europe does not mean it will have bad sales in the US... just sayin' business leaders.
Not hard at all see the scope of things with this game. They could tell by the number or preorders which was nearly nonexistant. I made mine one week before the slated release at a GameStop in a major suburban area and I was the only preorder. I was still the only when the game was scratched. My local Best Buy said they had no preorders, so it looks like they may of looked at the lack of interest based on preorders. Internet forums were also dead for this game. As usual, 2 + 2 = 4. If one can't figure that one out then it not hard to see why they are confused. Edited by Wanz1

Not hard at all see the scope of things with this game. They could tell by the number or preorders which was nearly nonexistant. I made mine one week before the slated release at a GameStop in a major suburban area and I was the only preorder. I was still the only when the game was scratched. My local Best Buy said they had no preorders, so it looks like they may of looked at the lack of interest based on preorders. Internet forums were also dead for this game. As usual, 2 + 2 = 4. If one can't figure that one out then it not hard to see why they are confused.

It's just stupid how just because nobody orders it then they must think nobody wants it. I want it dammit, why can't I just get a copy of the NTSC version from somewhere? Anywhere? I mean come on. I want the game already.

They should just do a Games on Demand release.

It's just stupid how just because nobody orders it then they must think nobody wants it.

No, son, that's called smart business. Also, negative comments about the demo from other forums lead me to believe this game would fail if it was ever released in North America.

Edited by Wanz1

No, son, that's called smart business. Also, negative comments about the demo from other forums lead me to believe this game would fail if it was ever released in North America.

This is why they should do a GoD version. It would be there for those who want it, without the shipping hassles or whatever the problem is that they're having.

Those negative comments about it are probably just the people who didn't like the game and or don't appreciate it. Someone like me who loves the game and the franchise shouldn't have to suffer and lose the game just because of these people who don't care about it. I care! I want it!

I will get the game even if I have to buy a used PAL Xbox and a copy of a PAL version.