Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for guide. The game is severely lacking and could've been SO much more, but for $4.00 at Redbox and 1000 gs points, I dare not complain. I don't know if it's been covered in anyone else's thread, but if you beat the game on the easy or normal level and then opt to go for the new game+, after you select the hard difficulty DO NOT change it back like i did lol. You won't get the achievement for beating the game on hard that way and it forces you to replay it to complete it. Great guide though for a slightly below average game

I'm on the hardest difficulty and I just encountered a weird but good glitch. When facing that giant robot it slowed down to a crawl and I was able to dodge every attack easily and reduce his health to half in one attack lol. The focus beam is really good at hurting him and you can't be hurt while using it.

The debris doesn't hurt you when climbing the building which is very helpful to know.

Edit: I has done it on the final boss as well :-). I would like to say a big thank you to Tyger for this guide and the collectible guide, you're a legend and a thank you to

Easiest way to kill prime enforcers is to choose level 7 mutant war because there are three of these near the start of the level. Simply kill all three and quit out. Team mates may steal your kills though.

Edited by jamie1000013

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Despite how short it was, it did manage to hold my attention throughout.

Thanks for the guide, man. I'm with NShepherd. I played through twice. First time doing whatever I wanted, playing as I felt like playing. Now I'm going to run through a second time to pick up any achievements I may have missed. Good stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member DEG23 and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org X-Men: Destiny Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 10 months later...