Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to get a group of at least 4 together Monday, December 3rd @2pm-5pm EST do do Arena CTF Endurance for the majority of the multiplayer achievements listed in the guide.

Post if available and what times would be better for you.

1. WoozleWozzle

2. OriginalCheecha

Okay, so we're gonna go for Wednesday at 1PM-5PM EST. If you're available anytime during that, please post with what time you're available. Ideally, we'd like to get everyone for the full time so that we get as close to the 10k kills as possible in addition to picking up all the others.

1. WoozleWozzle

2. OriginalCheecha

3. dreamweaver1984

I'm looking for a group of people who want to do some flag running. Specifically, I'm looking for a group of people interested in getting the Number One and Top Ten achievements, along with whatever else comes along the way. This may take a while, I'm willing to put in the time if others are as well. I'd eventually like to get the full 1000 in this Bad Larry and I think it can be done.

My gamertag is "John Q Taxpayer", add your name to the list to get in on it.

1) John Q Taxpayer

2)

3)

4)

[etc]

I'm looking for a group of people who want to do some flag running. Specifically, I'm looking for a group of people interested in getting the Number One and Top Ten achievements, along with whatever else comes along the way. This may take a while, I'm willing to put in the time if others are as well. I'd eventually like to get the full 1000 in this Bad Larry and I think it can be done.

My gamertag is "John Q Taxpayer", add your name to the list to get in on it.

1) John Q Taxpayer

2)

3)

4)

[etc]

1) John Q Taxpayer

2)Draco719 (Mountain Time)

3)

4)