Achievement Guide and Roadmap

BiggD

Ooooh dropping difficulty from 2/10 to 1/10 but I'm pretty sure this DLC will keep you a little bit longer busy than the one from Dead Space 3. I'll probably leave this one then for last.

Yeah man, this DLC was wayyy to easy. Probably take you like 2.5 hours to complete.

Thanks for the guide, just completed it.

Thank for the guide, D. Can't wait for the download to finish so I can get back into Sleeping Dogs for perhaps the final time.

Glad it could help you guys :)

I've reported it in the correct Forum and have fixed it in the Guide. Hopefully the Staff fix the achievements on the game's main page sometime this week.

Sorry about that The BiggD, I thought it might be that forum but second-guessed it. Next time I'll report it properly and maybe even get an award thing for it. :woop:Thanks for the guide and for getting that reported so quickly!

Awesome work The BiggD! I will be using this once I download the DLC. Need to get a few games done. :Bounce:

Thanks, man :) Pretty good DLC, just extremely short if ya ask me.

Sorry about that The BiggD, I thought it might be that forum but second-guessed it. Next time I'll report it properly and maybe even get an award thing for it. :woop:Thanks for the guide and for getting that reported so quickly!

Don't worry about it man! If you ever see any achievement tile, or game cover mistakes, head over to the Submit Forum and post a thread there using the correct format/rules :p After a few submissions, you'll get some nice awards and recognition! Anytime man!

Awesome guide, thank you. I just started this and am impressed on the quality so far. Kind of sad there is only 100 points though, would of liked 125 to make it 1250 total.

Don't we all, lol. Although it's not that big of a deal, I hate when games don't end evenly on 1250, 1400, 1500, 1700, or 1750 anymore :(

Started playing the DLC last night. And for some reason when I pull up the map I cannot see the collectibles on the map like before. Is there a mission I have to do first or complete the game first ?

EDIT: Never mind, I just read the solution carefully. I will probably look at the video lol.

Edited by MeonOner

Started playing the DLC last night. And for some reason when I pull up the map I cannot see the collectibles on the map like before. Is there a mission I have to do first or complete the game first ?

EDIT: Never mind, I just read the solution carefully. I will probably look at the video lol.

Yeah, I saved them for the end of the DLC because I think once you beat the storyline is when they all appear!

Yeah, I saved them for the end of the DLC because I think once you beat the storyline is when they all appear!

I can confirm that the collectibles do appear on your map after you complete the final story mission.

Thought my collectibles glitched. I was missing the one on the boat in Aberdeen. I drove around everywhere until I gave up and looked at the picture reference on the guide lol.

I can confirm that the collectibles do appear on your map after you complete the final story mission.

Thought my collectibles glitched. I was missing the one on the boat in Aberdeen. I drove around everywhere until I gave up and looked at the picture reference on the guide lol.

Don't even know why they would put one down there. You literally have to zoom ALL the way out to even see it on the map lol.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Sleeping Dogs / DLC: Year of the Snake Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Great guide, shame the DLC wasn't the same

Was no where near as good as the story. Pain glitch where when you go on the map and mark the GPS route it vanishes after a few seconds and u have to do it again

Also, too many "dump a car in the sea". These did my head in and for some reason you never had a GPS route, spent ages driving towards the sea to find a barrier blocking me

Story was boring, gutted I didn't have any upgrades and another glitch on a mission on a boat where u have to take out the other boats the shooting noise kept sounding constantly even when no one was firing, did this through the final cut scene and ruined it for me

Wish I kept my ms points

yes...its only a few hours...and yes..its not as good as the mainstory....but its definately worth the money..its a coupple of hours of new stuff for a great game for only 560 ms points......its not much more expensive than renting a movie....you should save your hating for the 1200-1600 ms points 108 kb DLC´s that doesnt do anything but unlock content that is already on the disc you paid for....

This is definately not my favourite DLC of all times...but its more than i expected when i paid for it, and easily in my top 15% of dlc´s i bought...i wouldnt discourage anyone from buying this :)

i actualy enjoy playing this..and not just farming the gamerscore :)

• 2 months later...