Assassin Trick Guide

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit i was following the guide fine, and also the passports one, just finished level 5 and it seems a few messed up there.

i wouldnt mind but i was playing it on assasin and then realised to took it down to trainee. the level ended too soon and i just missed out on pressing start and reloading checkpoint so i could change difficulty.

just wondering what do i do now? as i know i cant just replay the level on the replay mission bit on assasin can i?

should i just start all over again (which i cant be arsed with) or just continue the game and then when im done just redo the first 5 levels again?

if someone knows a way i can just do the level 5 again without getting back to it i would appreciate it. the game isnt that bad just frustrating sometimes. im playing damnation on ps3 on alternate days to this, so this is like uncharted in comparison lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
dammit i was following the guide fine, and also the passports one, just finished level 5 and it seems a few messed up there.

i wouldnt mind but i was playing it on assasin and then realised to took it down to trainee. the level ended too soon and i just missed out on pressing start and reloading checkpoint so i could change difficulty.

just wondering what do i do now? as i know i cant just replay the level on the replay mission bit on assasin can i?

should i just start all over again (which i cant be arsed with) or just continue the game and then when im done just redo the first 5 levels again?

if someone knows a way i can just do the level 5 again without getting back to it i would appreciate it. the game isnt that bad just frustrating sometimes. im playing damnation on ps3 on alternate days to this, so this is like uncharted in comparison lol.

Hey i just did the same mistake! Do i have to restart the campaign? answer please.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I messed up one level, I totally forgot to switch over from trainee to assassin. I just went ahead and completed the rest of the game and made no further mistakes. Once I finished the last level I did a chapter replay on the one level I messed up on and once I finished it I got the cheeve for beating all levels on assassin.

IMPORTANT NOTE- if you need to replay a chapter you will need to replay the ENTIRE chapter on assassin, you can't use the trick.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
][/size][Castle Fight] Level 7- Just play him and beat him and when your fight is over a scene with buttons will appear go ahead and quit out once it saves and switch. [/QUOTE]

Might want to clear this up, you make it sound like you can exit and change to Assassin after the fight, when infact you can't as the fight finishes the level directly into a cut scene for Level 8...

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
][/size][Castle Fight] Level 7- Just play him and beat him and when your fight is over a scene with buttons will appear go ahead and quit out once it saves and switch. [/QUOTE]

Might want to clear this up, you make it sound like you can exit and change to Assassin after the fight, when infact you can't as the fight finishes the level directly into a cut scene for Level 8...

I know this is a very old post but you can actually play the fight on trainee. It saves at the beginning of the quicktime event after the fight. Just quit out and change to assassin when the quicktime starts.