Last Stand Guide

Tyger7

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish i would have seen this guide earlier. Me and my friend have been slowly working on these last stand maps about 2-3 of them a day. We have 3 left to do starting from wave 1-20. Takes almost an hour to do 1 of them all the way through. We've beaten two maps without having to retry, but being able to start from wave 15 will be SO much simplier. Thanks a bunch for the guide :D

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have the DLC and I've finished all maps (15-20) on Realistic, plus one map 1-20 -- that achievement popped, but both the "finish all maps" ones won't. Aside from clearing my TU and doing something in offline to trigger it what's a solution here? (and yes, I scrolled down - I've got them all done.)

• 4 months later...
Isn't the EMP supposed to recharge after ever wave? It stopped recharging after wave 12 for me, and I'm trying to do that lame ass Last Man Standing achievement on rookie. WTF?

The EMP only resets to a certain point, so if it's damaged to 99-51 it should return to 100 when the next wave starts. If the enemies damage it down below 50 then it will only reset to 50. There's another recharge marker at 25 but unless you're on the final wave saving that EMP will be tough.

If you aren't trying for the last man standing achievement let yourself be killed and you'll start on the same wave you died on with an EMP at 100 and full equipment

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...