1 Million Fans?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried everything I can think of to get fans faster, but no luck. Max I can come out of a race with is 4,500 fans.

I have noticed Moto GP 13 has exactly the same achievement - but on that game you got fans A LOT quicker.

Thanks for the input. So, I guess we just keep doing career championships over and over. Pretty sure increasing the difficulty or changing physics to Expert doesn't increase fans either. :(

Thanks for the input. So, I guess we just keep doing career championships over and over. Pretty sure increasing the difficulty or changing physics to Expert doesn't increase fans either. :(

Unfortunately the difficulty settings only effect the xp gained from each race & not the fans. Race length/team etc makes no difference either.

Not sure I can grind that many seasons into this game without going insane tbh!

Unfortunately the difficulty settings only effect the xp gained from each race & not the fans. Race length/team etc makes no difference either.

Not sure I can grind that many seasons into this game without going insane tbh!

Yeah, I tried every variable and couldn't find a way to increase fans. Only XP like you said. You get between 70,000 and 75,000 fans per Career Championship. So 13 playthroughs, huh? I've done 2, but GTFO!

Yeah, I tried every variable and couldn't find a way to increase fans. Only XP like you said. You get between 70,000 and 75,000 fans per Career Championship. So 13 playthroughs, huh? I've done 2, but GTFO!

Haha yeah I got the same. Worked it out at 18,000 xp an hour (ish), with 100,000 fans coming every 5 hours including a boost for winning a championship. A crazy amount of grinding for such a simple game.

Haha yeah I got the same. Worked it out at 18,000 xp an hour (ish), with 100,000 fans coming every 5 hours including a boost for winning a championship. A crazy amount of grinding for such a simple game.

Yeah, you can get 970G in a day and then the final achievement could take you the rest of the month. I going to try and do half a championship each day. That's 14 bloody races a day!

so how long does 1 championship take either by days or hours?

All 14 events at 3 laps per race means 28 races. I do an event in 15 minutes including loading time - so should be 3 and a half hours per championship if you are quick (4 hours in reality)

All 14 events at 3 laps per race means 28 races. I do an event in 15 minutes including loading time - so should be 3 and a half hours per championship if you are quick (4 hours in reality)

http://www.shitzombiessay.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/games.jpg

i'll probably just do a few races, im not going to carry on with the online as trying to move up in online season is just ridiculous.

I was able to get all the multiplayer achievements with ease. Once you understand how ranking up works across a 5 race season, it becomes pretty easy. I hit 250,000 Fans last night.. Only 750,000 morrrrrrrre.

I was able to get all the multiplayer achievements with ease. Once you understand how ranking up works across a 5 race season, it becomes pretty easy. I hit 250,000 Fans last night.. Only 750,000 morrrrrrrre.

it's just impossible for players like myself to get the 2 achievements for ranking up in online season mode who are not really that good at these type of games, there are just too many players who are better than me and to only have 5 races to move up a class is a joke, they should have just had a rank up system where you just have to get points in as many races as you want, 5 races just cannot be done for players like myself so i'll be passing on that.

it's just impossible for players like myself to get the 2 achievements for ranking up in online season mode who are not really that good at these type of games, there are just too many players who are better than me and to only have 5 races to move up a class is a joke, they should have just had a rank up system where you just have to get points in as many races as you want, 5 races just cannot be done for players like myself so i'll be passing on that.

When playing Online Season, you will only race against players withsimilar rank. That not to say they're better or worse than you, but it evens it up a fair amount. My main suggestion would be to do a Online Season once a day until you get the achievements. It's really not as hard as you're making out. I lost 6 Online Seasons before unlocking the achievement for hit MX1 Elite rank. Just focus on coming 3rd or better and you'll have your online achievements sooner than you think.

To be honest there are so few people playing Seasons Mode that you will get paired with one other online user, and only have to beat the AI. That is what I did to get both those 'get promoted' achievements

I hate this achievement so much its is just sooo tedious and boring only 600thousand to go. Just seems to take forever horrible achievement.

Was playing with you about 5 days ago, remember your tag. You thrashed me during the first 2 laps and I caught you during the 3rd and you crashed on the second last corner allowing me to win. Without trying to sound like a huge smartass; Thank you! :)

On topic: Yupp, shit achievement. I'm at 300K and next time I play, I'm taking it to 500K