died on my no save very easy invisible enemy run lol

cloelea

yea i died at the part after you fuel the capsule and i accidently ran with the left stick all the way up when i entered the generator room & blew up. now on my 2nd go, lisa knocks me down the hole while im moving the 2nd rock. oh boy what a run, im gonna take a break

What possessed you to try an invisible no save run? I did my no save run as Chris on very easy and infinite rocket launcher. I did couple my invisible run with my knife run though and that was a breeze.

to get them right away in one go

What possessed you to try an invisible no save run? I did my no save run as Chris on very easy and infinite rocket launcher. I did couple my invisible run with my knife run though and that was a breeze.

I agree with this style. Having the rocket launcher makes your death almost impossible (unless you screw up on a trap or something). Doing it on invisible enemy might have been sound...if the Rocket Launcher was available and you had auto-aim. Since neither are an option, definitely run through for this later on.

Lisa was my biggest worry on invisible enemy mode, just because I did NOT want to end up in that hole.

I agree with this style. Having the rocket launcher makes your death almost impossible (unless you screw up on a trap or something). Doing it on invisible enemy might have been sound...if the Rocket Launcher was available and you had auto-aim. Since neither are an option, definitely run through for this later on.

Lisa was my biggest worry on invisible enemy mode, just because I did NOT want to end up in that hole.

I didn't know you could fall in. She's hit me numerous times on the edge and I've never fallen in. Well now I know, and knowing is half the battle. GI JOE!!!!

I intend to combine knife only, invisible mode and no save together on a Very Easy run also, using Jill. I will follow a speedrun video to make sure I know where the enemies are and avoid as many of them as possible. This should be my 3rd run so I should be familiar with the game enough for this challenge

Well on all my numerous playthroughs on any difficulty Lisa Trevor never ever knocked me off the edge but I know she could. She definitely kicked Wesker & Barry to the abyss. Especially Wesker was funny.

Wesker can get owned? Goddammit she can't go changing the future like that. Something that blew my mind was Barry's magnum can one shot the Tyrant but can't 2 or 3 shot Wesker.

I intend to combine knife only, invisible mode and no save together on a Very Easy run also, using Jill. I will follow a speedrun video to make sure I know where the enemies are and avoid as many of them as possible. This should be my 3rd run so I should be familiar with the game enough for this challenge

I strongly advise against this. You're asking to fail by combining no save with anything. Go ahead and combine knife only with invisible enemy, but no save needs its own playthrough. And I recommend Chris for a knife only run. He is much better with a knife than Jill. Even on my real survival playthrough with Chris I was able to run through the first half of the game relatively easily using just a knife.

Edited by COKEORPEPSI

I strongly advise against this. You're asking to fail by combining no save with anything. Go ahead and combine knife only with invisible enemy, but no save needs its own playthrough. And I recommend Chris for a knife only run. He is much better with a knife than Jill. Even on my real survival playthrough with Chris I was able to run through the first half of the game relatively easily using just a knife.

Remember Chris ends up punching a boulder in the future. On a serious note, he is a tank when it comes to health. Jill is like a glass cannon when she has Barry's magnum.

You wouldn't be that hard pressed for a no saves run on your Hard runthrough with the infinite rocket launcher. If your a skilled veteran its pretty easy. Personally I wish I'd done it, I managed the hard run in one sitting with no deaths but made a save before Yawn's attic fight for the achievement to get saved by Rebecca, I made a save just in case I messed up and died from one bite.

Infinite rocket launcher one shot killed everything except the first Yawn fight (took 5 rockets to make him go away) and one Hunter took 2 rockets (standing animation made the rocket go through him). Between that and it's auto-aim, made it the easiest run out of the first 3 I'd done.

If it makes anyone feel any better I've just lost a solid, good half hours progress on Real Survival. Due to Live having some horrible issues at the minute I decided to start my run on Real Survival offline. Made a save before fighting the Crimson Elder down in the crypt. Got all the way up to the Aqua Ring without using any ammo or health items and it seems my One has forced my profile to log out and won't log back in, shutting down Resident Evil in the process.

Remember, save regularly folks. Ugh.

damn it lisa knocked me in the hole on my no save run im holding all of you responsible haha. seriously tho im salty lol i was in good time too

I might give her a chance too who knows! ;)

i know chris has more health and i hear he does more damage with the knife but i duno i just prefer jill haha

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

Just started knife only invisible with Jill. Was forced to save after discovering that holding 5 full health recovery items were not enough against Crimson Head boss. In the end I had to use 7 health items, just enough to knife it. Gosh! That was a close one.

haha yeah hes a tough one, snake and tyrant havent got anything on that crimson

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
damn it lisa knocked me in the hole on my no save run im holding all of you responsible haha. seriously tho im salty lol i was in good time too

the same exact thing happened to me! i've never had a problem with lisa, even in my real survival run (which oddly enough that run was the easiest of any previous runs - she didn't jump over the coffin for some reason, and i never got smacked).