Games, you wish, they would come back

OttomanC3N9

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't those 3 games pretty much just come out?

Nooo? These games are now 3-4 years old. The bad thing is, i don't even know if the producers will make a new game soon. Since i completed these games, i never ever heard one speaking about these titles..It feels like they are forgotten.

I know it's playstation, but I would love for the three original spyro games to be released for xbla. I don't even care if they have achievements or not, I want people on live to be able to have the chance to play these amazing games.

Spyro was one of the best game series on playstation! I don't know the title anymore but there was the game in which the eggs was stolen and you had to get 150 eggs back and collect many many gems. The same goes for Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, probably the best Crash game on PSX so far, and yepp the games that came out after that, were not so successfull.

Nooo? These games are now 3-4 years old. The bad thing is, i don't even know if the producers will make a new game soon. Since i completed these games, i never ever heard one speaking about these titles..It feels like they are forgotten.

Plenty of 15 to 20 yr old games Id like them to bring back long before those you listed lol.

20 years old? What about Game Room`? There a lot of games with this age^^

Those were 30 year old games from the Atari 2600 era. Games from 20 years ago are completely different and alot of them haven't been released on XBLA yet. Games like Battletoads, Crime Fighters 1 and 2, Captain America and the Avengers, Golden Axe: The Revenge Of Death Adder, Sunset Riders, Rolling Thunder, and Aliens VS Predator Arcade. And these are just off the top of my head.

Not sure about "Arcade"....

But I would love a remake of the old Shadowrun game that was out for the Sega Genesis back in the day.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0b/Shadowrun_%281994%29_Coverart.png/220px-Shadowrun_%281994%29_Coverart.png

SNES version of Shadowrun is far superior :)

Those were 30 year old games from the Atari 2600 era. Games from 20 years ago are completely different and alot of them haven't been released on XBLA yet. Games like Battletoads, Crime Fighters 1 and 2, Captain America and the Avengers, Golden Axe: The Revenge Of Death Adder, Sunset Riders, Rolling Thunder, and Aliens VS Predator Arcade. And these are just off the top of my head.

Do you remember the Aliens arcade game? Was a side scroller beat em up! One of the bosses was some weird alien that rolled around the screen in a ball! lol.

I think 2nd player controlled Hicks.

I'd love Sunset Riders though ...