GTA V - x360a Review

BiggD

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I admittedly didn't read the whole review but it looks like the escapist knocked off most of that 30% because the main characters aren't very nice people. :eek: :confused:

I feel they may have missed the point a little.

What's really impressive is that these reviews are in some ways only half the game as GTA Online isn't up till October.

I don't mean to dog it, I'm just confused as to how 460/500 total points = a score of 100, unless the achievements are just a separate rating that don't fit into the game's ranking? Either way, this is good news.

Yea, the achievements is sort of for the achievement hunters, but in the end the final score is the experience of the game without concentrating on the whore score aspect

Either way, I'm not focusing on achievements in this game from the start. I just want to soak up everything Los Santos has to offer without worry of grinding an achievement or doing this instead of that to unlock an achievement. I'm going to play the game, enjoy myself, and when the time comes that I complete it, then I'll go back and unlock them.

Not long now, gents.

I thought reviews were allowed only after the embargo had been lifted, ie, tomorrow.

Nope. Some of the legitimate copies floating around are review copies - copies sent out by the publishers to sites such as this so a review can be posted. Posting it a day before release makes sense, because if the review is good it may pull in extra sales.

Thank you, he who reviewed Grand Theft Auto 5 for this website, for making my regret EVEN heavier than what is was, due to me cancelling my pre-order. All because of my want for the Xbox One.

I didn't think it was possible to regret my decision any more, but you made that possible.

I don't know whether to hate you, or thank you.

I shall go cry some more now.

Can't believe some of those other reviews are low. I thin the guys from The Escapist didn't quite get it and should be fired.

Thank you, he who reviewed Grand Theft Auto 5 for this website, for making my regret EVEN heavier than what is was, due to me cancelling my pre-order. All because of my want for the Xbox One.

I didn't think it was possible to regret my decision any more, but you made that possible.

I don't know whether to hate you, or thank you.

I shall go cry some more now.

Wow... Not getting one of the best games ever, because of the XB1. Really?