Assassin Trick Guide

The Assassin trick is the trick where you play on trainee till near the end of the level then you quit out and switch the difficulty to Assassin, just go to continue level and you can switch it. Also make sure you start a new campaign because if you load a level up on replay it won't save it.

Also on Assassin and other difficulty's I used a trick to kill people and that’s to press X and Y at the same time over and over it works every time for me on pretty much everybody dies even bosses don't get a chance.

[Dangerous Beginnings] Level 1-When you get to the part where you are timed eventually you will get to a boss fight in a small room, fight him until he jumps through a window. You will get a checkpoint now quit out and switch and finish the level.

[shipyard Infiltration] Level 2- Play the game until you get on a boat and you’re alone, save and quit and finish the level then. There is a boss fight here so just try your best. There is a fight beforehand where you fight 2 people just fight them and save your power and the next fight has 3 people use all your power and kill them. Then there’s the boss fight just play it smart on him and you’re done.

[Assassinate Wombosi] Level 3-After the control room you will go through a corridor meet Solomon again save and quit and fight him again and that’s it.

[Eliminate Divandelen] Level 4-On the plane after the final fight where he pulls a knife just kill him then a cut scene will come up, and you will get a save quit out then and load it back up on assassin easy as that.

[Escape the Embassy] Level 5- When you kick the door in on the guard and get a timer of 2 minutes you will walk through a door and get flash banged save and quit and finish the level really short really easy.

[silence Rurik] Level 6- Play up until you are in a building that’s on fire and it give you a timer to escape when you get the timer, quit out then and then load it back up. You will get the checkpoint way before the timer but it’s the only checkpoint and I wanted to make sure you know where to quit out.

[Castle Fight] Level 7- Just play him and beat him and when your fight is over a scene with buttons will appear go ahead and quit out once it saves and switch.

[Paris Chase] Level 8- After the last level just leave the difficulty on Assassin and play or if you want to play on trainee to make things easier for you [not much of a difference drive until she says get ahead of that train and you do a jump and a scene starts save and quit out there and switch it.

[Disarm Renard ] Level 9- In the Museum play until your outside and a timer starts when you get that checkpoint quit out switch, play this entire part being very careful the snipers are a real pain so just don’t worry so much about the timer, focus on the killing.

[survive the Professor] Level 10- The Famed Professor level, easiest level ever. Play until where you fight him spam the X and Y at the same time and don’t let up just keep pressing them together over and over. With that method I beat him in 48 seconds. After that part you will get a check point and jump out of the barn, it saves, quit out and there you go, load it up and just button that man after that.

[Treadstone Safehouse] Level 11- Play until you get to a church, you will throw a guy out of the window and fight him, beat him then it will save and a cut scene appears where you have to press buttons. Fail the button pressing then load it up on assassin super easy.

By Y0UNIK0RN

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice guide. But I rather play assassin all the way through without the need for this trick, more satisfaction! I have been playing on assassin since i poped the game into my 360 and TBH (To Be Honest) it isnt that hard at all!!! its pretty easy!

yea, but i find the hand-to-hand combat to be extremely repetitive and boring. i started playing on assassin at first too, but i stopped because it takes 800 punches to take someone out.

yea, but i find the hand-to-hand combat to be extremely repetitive and boring. i started playing on assassin at first too, but i stopped because it takes 800 punches to take someone out.

to me thats the who fun of it, that makes you better at it if you do it more and more on the hardest difficulty, but that just me. Dont get me wrong, i am dont dissing anyone who wants to do it the other way. "to each their own"

Frick, u have to do it on each level? I thought it was just on the final level... I'm on mission 5 i think, don't wanna start over right now. Maybe I'll do a second run after.

you might as well as start doing it now. i did the same thing as you and had to go back and do the first couple of levels. so it's fine if you do them out of order.

Im on level 9. Got the checkpoint were the timer starts. Do I then quit and do it in trainee, get the next checkpoint then put it on assassin?? Strugglin with this lvl

yes, if the timer is going then quit out and resume on assassin. in this part just be sure to stay in cover so your health regenerates.

you might as well as start doing it now. i did the same thing as you and had to go back and do the first couple of levels. so it's fine if you do them out of order.

yes, if the timer is going then quit out and resume on assassin. in this part just be sure to stay in cover so your health regenerates.

Thanks for answering their questions and helping me out, sorry I wasn't home to answer them thanks.

so ur saying if you do this trick then you will still get the achievement for beating it on Assassin? all you have to do is put it on Assassin for the last part of the level and you still get the achievement for beating it on Assassin??

also is Assassin available from the start of the game or do you have to play on another difficulty first to unlock it?

Assassin is available from the start and yes, you can choose trainee, run the level and then change at the abovementioned points in time to assassin and get all 3 achievements. You do have to do this from the beginning though, otherwise you have to start over because you can't save the missions that you replay so they don't count.

[silence Rurik] Level 6- Play up until you are in a building that’s on fire and it give you a timer to escape when you get the timer, quit out then and then load it back up. You will get the checkpoint way before the timer but it’s the only checkpoint and I wanted to make sure you know where to quit out.

Im confused, is there two checkpoints, one before the timer and one when it gives you the timer?? Which checkpoint do I quit out at the one before the timer or the one when it gives you the timer. Could you be more specific? Thanks!

Im confused, is there two checkpoints, one before the timer and one when it gives you the timer?? Which checkpoint do I quit out at the one before the timer or the one when it gives you the timer. Could you be more specific? Thanks!

From what I remember it's only a single checkpoint, he's just telling you to go a little bit past the last one for a more distinct location to quit out.

It's only a single checkpoint. The checkpoint itself is long before the part he tells you about, so I'll elaborate a bit for you on his behalf.

The checkpoint itself is when the guards outside the bottling plant or factory or whatever it is start shooting in at you through the windows. If you miss that, you won't miss the bit he pointed out - the whole freaking building being on fire. Listen/look/watch your life bar for the explosion of the machinery, that's a pretty dead giveaway.

Enjoy this on Assassin - one round from outside those windows you must run past will get about a quarter of your lifebar. I recommend lots of cover and either a shotty or your trusty sidearm for some quick kills on the 4-5 guards (can't remember how many) in the building, as these guys stopped being slouches on Assassin and started meaning business about this point.

ok but don't I have to quit out at the checkpoint, how can you go past the checkpoint, it doesn't make sense, cuz if you quit out after the checkpoint it will still start you at that last checkpoint right? so do I quit out when the guards start shooting at me through the window, is that the last checkpoint/the last available time i have to quit out?

ok but don't I have to quit out at the checkpoint, how can you go past the checkpoint, it doesn't make sense, cuz if you quit out after the checkpoint it will still start you at that last checkpoint right? so do I quit out when the guards start shooting at me through the window, is that the last checkpoint/the last available time i have to quit out?

Trust me just when you walk into the building keep playing until a timer appears at the top of your screen just quit out when the timer comes, yes you will go all the way back to when you first came in the building but its the only checkpoint in that whole part.