How to beat Seth EASILY on the hardest difficulty

Jakez123

So I've been playing SSFIV a lot recently so I could complete the game, obviously to complete the game I would have to complete arcade mode with every character on the "HARDEST" difficulty setting.

Like many other people I struggled on Seth, but as you vs him over and over again you can understand how he works and can easily abuse this to your advantage.

This is assuming you're playing on 1 round and 30 seconds.

When the round starts Seth normally uses Crouching hard punch (Dhalsim's stretchy hands) and follows it up with a sonic boom.

As the distance increases between you he'll do 1 of 2 things.

1 - He'll spam sonic boom and then eventually teleport towards you (either behind or in front of you). Simply BLOCK HIM.

2 - He'll jump off the wall and attack you, I suggest you block high and then low when he hits the ground (when he is airborne his attacks are overhead, so don't block low).

Both situations Seth will be NEXT to you, he will then proceed to do his crouching Hard punch/sonic boom and randomly attack you. JUST BLOCK, as you block he is pushed back.

Now this is when the abuse starts, when you are at a "certain" distance he will FOCUS ATTACK you, simply let him charge it up and jump at the last possible second, this way you can Hard kick him then crouching Hard kick sweep him as he's recovering from the focus attack.

After you hit him, get a bit back from him, he'll then proceed to drag you in with his gravity move and he'll use his dhalsim punch + sonic boom usually, this will put you back into the sweet spot and he'll focus attack again, simply jump and punish.

Sounds complicated but it isn't, all you have to do is block until he focus attacks, then proceed to punish and rinse and repeat. Unfortunately I cannot post a video.

Edited by Jakez123