Achievement Trading/Co-Op Thread

Post your gamertag and needed achievements in this thread to find other players for the multiplayer and/or cooperative achievements in this game, especially for the RAID MODE.

Please be familiar with the guidelines posted in the Beginners Guide to Boosting before posting (Click for Link!). Thanks!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ruffryder187/ResidentEvilRevelationsThread_zpsc08447ad.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i kinda enjoy to play this mode with randoms ,but i don`t mind to team up with somebody here on the Revelation Forums.

I did everything on the first 6 stages on Raid Mode, i am focusing on Stage 7 right now, the hunters are annoying sometimes.

If you are interested just let me know by quoting my message or send me a private message here on the forums.

I will add you then.

Cheers :drunk

I will now be looking to exp. / BP boost to lv 50 on stage 2 trench runs.

These runs will be 3-4 min long and yield 30000 BP -2000 exp per time.

Also a side note to beware, there are dishonest users on this board who are not returning assistance after receiving help.

still looking for a coop partner to do raid mode with but mainly for the dynamic duo achievement - gamertag is RedMockingbird6 send me a message if interested

note that i havent done much of raid mode cause i have other games that are piling up as well :p but can still get shit done

Edited by Blue Hummingbird

Looking for someone to have in the friends list that occasionally likes to play this game.

Currently S ranking Abyss stages (half-way through), would like to have a decent partner at getting S ranks, maybe Trinity bonuses in earlier/later stages/farming Ghost Ship (when I reach level 46-50, currently 39).

GT: Kr1ug3ris

Looking for someone to have in the friends list that occasionally likes to play this game.

Currently S ranking Abyss stages (half-way through), would like to have a decent partner at getting S ranks, maybe Trinity bonuses in earlier/later stages/farming Ghost Ship (when I reach level 46-50, currently 39).

GT: Kr1ug3ris

If you need a partner im your guy ;)

I have the 1k but i want the red player name (Fuck going for purple since i despise stage 15 lol)