Achievement Trading Thread

Turdboi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to add anyone who has this game for the friendly publicity achievement, also if anyone is online right now would like to trade the online cup achievement as i cant find any players is this game mode right now. Msg me over live GT is Turdboi

If anyone is boosting the cups online count me in. I cannot stand playing this game online anymore, let alone the single player. If I know for sure I won't be able to 100% this game (as I don't plan on playing online anymore) then this game is going back to the store for whatever money I can get for it. Thankfully this game has opened my eyes to EA's garbage and I will no longer be purchasing their products unless it is used.

Next cup starts on Friday, (UK Cup) and am looking for people to boost this with as it's all I need plus the friends video one but that seems to be glitched for me. I think this game will be dead online soon but I'm not giving up till I've got all achievements so if your in for the long haul like me message me over live and we can sort a boosting session out! GT is Turboi. Thanks.