Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

sup guys i juss wanted tips on killing the sitka deer or finding it at least..im up to the part where u hav to hunt a trophy kodiak bear wif shotgun and sitka deer wif bow..i can find and kill the bera but cant even find the trophy deer..any help plz..thx alot..

EDIT: Nvm found it

Edited by gamerdude26

• 5 months later...

The original guide was incorrect with its description of this achievement. Here's my attempt to correct it and simplify the directions. I submitted this suggestion change to this website.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/43/1Dc8P2Ni.jpg Dolly Varden Award 5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Catch a Dolly Varden in any difficulty level in Adventure mode.

-The first chance to catch a Dolly Varden is in Fishing Contest #2 in the 2nd area called Interior Alaska. Use the Spinner bait. Achievement unlocks after contest is completed.

- NOTE: The Dolly Varden are not located where the GPS indicates them to be in Fishing Contest #2 of Interior Alaska. They are actually located where you find the Lake Trout. So fish for them with Spinner bait on the Lake Trout icon.

Cabela's Alaskan Adventures 1000/1000 on 11/18/09

Edited by E vee dub

Hi guys sorry this isnt really achievement discussion but can anyone help me with the last secret objective? its in Sitka, i've found the farmhouse in the se corner with the fence around it and the holes in the yard, but how do you start the minigame? i can't jump the fence and there isnt really anywhere you can go! please help!

• 7 months later...