Execution Styles

razzleson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the garrot wire, just sneak up behind and pull the trigger.

With the Traffic execution, I've taken over everything and no mobs left. The only way I can do it is to steal a racket truck, and when I try to throw the guy into traffic, my guys pop out of nowhere and shoot.!!! GRRRR

After you steal the truck to the blue spot area and go into the safeplace till our guys killing the goons, when they're stopped shootings. You go back where the truck driver stand there and you can go ahead grab him, punching till low health and throw him into traffic accident. Sometime our guy shooting at truck driver does not dead or injured you only take him down when it's registered of excution styles.

Yes you can, but it is lot of harder if you have every shop and racket. Im having this problem. Im stuck with bottle and traffic executions.. Only place I can found enemies is the racket trucks. And when I kill the driver and anohter mobster I have one mobster left. Then im trying accident execution but my corleone mobsters are comin and shootin' this enemy mobster. Damn im so pissed and where i can found bottles outside? Somebody help me.

Kill the goon except the truck driver, after driver give a key to you and steal truck to the blue spot area, wait till our guys killing the black goon in the black car while you stay in safeplace's lobby area, till they're stopped shooting, exit the safeplace pull out the gun to make sure no goons in the area, and you may holstered in and run to the truck driver and grab him, holding him all the way to the bar, let him go and open door, grab him again go into the bar, our guys still shooting at driver doesn't die or injured only you take a bottle to throw at him, just keep throwing at him many time till he died it's registered of bottle executions.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I was wondering should I try to get all the executions I need while I am trying to level up from 49 to 50 ? Or Should I start a new game and go for the executions? Alot of the ones I have left besides Traffic Accident seem pretty easy but I have a lack of mobsters to try these on.

I have these executions left

Hard head

Wallpapered

Traffic accident

Youre out

Double play

Neck Boned

Clavicle crush

Crooked Cop

Neck Kink

Protect ya neck

How's your legs

Sicilian candle

Chin up

If it is best to start a new game what level should I start going for the executions?

Edited by Jonny Killalot
Removed Bottle execution thanks 2PwcrLinux

Kill the goon except the truck driver, after driver give a key to you and steal truck to the blue spot area, wait till our guys killing the black goon in the black car while you stay in safeplace's lobby area, till they're stopped shooting, exit the safeplace pull out the gun to make sure no goons in the area, and you may holstered in and run to the truck driver and grab him, holding him all the way to the bar, let him go and open door, grab him again go into the bar, our guys still shooting at driver doesn't die or injured only you take a bottle to throw at him, just keep throwing at him many time till he died it's registered of bottle executions.

OMG! Thank you that worked out great. I am gonna try that on the others I have left. Thank you again!

Edit-

I now got all the executions but the traffic accident. I tried several times grabbing Truck drivers but no cars move while I am grabbing him. I even grabbed the goons that come to defend the Racket Trucks but again the cars stop moving and then the Police or my guys interupt what I am trying to do.

I might have to try this execution on a new game . Tried doing it while waiting for the banks to be repaired so I can rob them to level up to 50. If it is this hard doing it on a new game , I give up.

Edited by Jonny Killalot
Got all executions but traffic accident

Ok, I started a new game and got that damn "Traffic accident" execution. A good place I found to do this is in Little Italy Heights by White Street and between Center and Baxter . There is a guy selling Tommy gun or tommy gun Ammo . The Tommy gun icon is on the map. Once you buy the ammo Barzinis will ambush you ,kill all but one of them and the throw him in to a car that are constantly moving around the Baxter and White.

It's a good spot because the cars constantly keep moving. I had my Fight skills all the way up and it was around 8 am in the game when I got it.

Now all I have left is the "Silent Assassin" execution any good place to do this? Do you do it in a hit contract or any other missions?

If any one needs anymore info about how I did the traffic accident execution , you can send me a private message.

Edit-

I just now got the "Silent Assassin" execution which gives me all of them. You can sneak on a mobster if you go to Rosa's in Little Italy and go thru the alley sneaking thru and go all the way to Sicilian Imports Inc which is under control by the Stracci. There were will be one (S) mobster with his back to you.

Thanks Razzleson for this great guide and everyone else for the tips

Edited by Jonny Killalot
Got the Silent Assasisin execution

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Can someone please tell me HOW to THROW someone ? Im trying to get the traffic execution but I forgot how to throw the person.

Yeah, I'm having some trouble with this too. Like for the traffic execution, do you have to use your right stick at all, or do you just walk towards (sort of) the oncoming traffic, and your character pushes him automatically?

Yeah, I'm having some trouble with this too. Like for the traffic execution, do you have to use your right stick at all, or do you just walk towards (sort of) the oncoming traffic, and your character pushes him automatically?
You gotta right-stick it, as if it wasn't a pain enough.

You gotta right-stick it, as if it wasn't a pain enough.

Well that's just super! There's no reason to keep it simple when you can make it as complex as that ;)

I'm still a bit uncertain as to what I'm supposed to do though. Am I supposed to move the right stick sideways (the 'swinging' motion), or move it forwards (as when punching)?

I'm still a bit uncertain as to what I'm supposed to do though. Am I supposed to move the right stick sideways (the 'swinging' motion), or move it forwards (as when punching)?

It's been awhile since I've done it, but I believe it's the swinging motion, coupled with a well-timed release. You can practice the whole motion anywhere with anyone. You'll grab someone, swing them to a side and release them; the character will stumble and fall. You have to have them hit and killed during the stumble.

The best part? A car hit won't kill them outright. You have to rough the target up first, quite a bit, like under a quarter health if you can.

Even though it's been awhile, the scars from this one still run deep...

Actually, I did the achievement yesterday, and it wasn't hard at all once I figured out what to do.

Since I controlled the city, and there were few mobsters left, I went to the roundabout in Brooklyn and hijacked random cars - every so often one is occupied by a mobster (this method is preferable to hijacking trucks IMO, since other mobsters won't come after you if you hijack cars).

After getting him out in the open, shoot him in the legs a couple of times until his health is blinking red (a non-upgraded snub pistol is great for this purpose, since it does very little damage). Afterwards, grab him and head towards the center of the roundabout.

Face oncoming traffic at an angle (not directly in front of it, since it will stop). When a car is near, move forward while releasing RT! You will then push the mobster into the moving car - it doesn't even have to be the front of the car, I sent him into the trunk and it still took him out! No stick swinging or anyhting, just release RT as you're moving forward! :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This is a really good guide. I am trying to finish all the execution styles right now, but I already became Don of NYC so the only place I can find rival family members is in the trucks. I am finding it really hard to get the stained glass execution because of this.

This is a really good guide. I am trying to finish all the execution styles right now, but I already became Don of NYC so the only place I can find rival family members is in the trucks. I am finding it really hard to get the stained glass execution because of this.

Try to hijack a truck in front of a building with large glass windows out front. It's best if you have no police protection and if the building isn't one of your businesses to prevent Mob/Police AI from taking the kill.

Kill one mobster and shoot the other in the knee to stop him from shooting. Then grab him and drag him to the business and push him through the window, keep pushing him through the window until he dies, it still counts even if the glass is broken.

• 3 years later...