Tank Superiority

tripleb2k

Opinions on Tank Superiority  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Opinions on Tank Superiority

• Fun addition to the game
    • Got my Achievement, never playing again.

Indifferent at present. Im'a have to play a fair few more rounds before casting a vote, so watch this space.

Also, there's a medal involved which I'll be unlocking after another 48 wins.

Kinda the same. Don't mind playing it but don't think I can grind away the hours on it the way I do conquest.

Not something ill play a lot but deffinatly a fun game mode when wanting some tank ont ank action without jets and helis to worry about. Also a good mode for people to learn how to properly use tanks.

its a shame when it gets to the point where people are waiting in the spawn for a vehicle. i really wish they would of did something with the spawn times of the tanks or something so that way everyone can get into the action faster because the mode itself is pretty damn fun

its a shame when it gets to the point where people are waiting in the spawn for a vehicle. i really wish they would of did something with the spawn times of the tanks or something so that way everyone can get into the action faster because the mode itself is pretty damn fun
They could easily make each tank respawn immediately.

• 1 month later...

Just got the medal and tag...

http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/stats/dogtags/la/xp3medalts.png?v=110

its fun gamemode if you like tanks or the destroyers + its a good place were to pump your damage assists with laser designator if you are going for the medal

http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/stats/dogtags/la/xp3medalts.png?v=110

its fun gamemode if you like tanks or the destroyers + its a good place were to pump your damage assists with laser designator if you are going for the medal

I think that tag is even cooler than the gunslinger one for winning 50 games of Gun Master.

http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/stats/dogtags/s/xp2medalgm.png?v=110

A direct LOTR reference and something fans of The Dark Tower can interpret as Roland Deschain of Gilead, so much fantasy!

I actually can't wait to get working on the medal/tag for this because at present I'm slugging through Conquest Domination on Close Quarters which, with all the "NO SHOTGUNS BOO HOO" badmins, is really not at all enjoyable.

I actually can't wait to get working on the medal/tag for this because at present I'm slugging through Conquest Domination on Close Quarters which, with all the "NO SHOTGUNS BOO HOO" badmins, is really not at all enjoyable.

Just got my second medal lol :woop:

The more i play it the more i love it but i need to stop and go back and whore my weapon masterys.

But just before that i play few rounds on Bazar conquest with my nice ONE TANK TO RULE THEM ALL tag and rape people with IFV :uzi:

Edited by Priit3

• 3 months later...

I just started playing some TS and I am really enjoying it. It is probably my favorite game mode to play solo, as a single person you can really carry your team. Also, if you put down a SOFLAM and rock guided shells on your TD or MBT then you are most likely to get MVP and win the game.

Edited by BBDrew84