Is anyone actually looking forward to COD5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like the idea, i personally loved the cod3 multiplayer played it for months, ranked up to general, while the campaign was so boring i had to quit like in the first 5 acts, with the multiplayer as good i will be very happy... the main reason i prefer this over Modern Combat is that people have to learn how to aim without a scope or red dot, i mean for me having to use that is kinda pathetic yet most people use one of those.

Just Skimmed the thread, so Sorry If I go off-topic from an argument.

But I know I will be getting this, I have played every one of the Call of Dutys to date, and have enjoyed them all (Apart from 3, Which became a struggle to like - But I got there in the end). All though it is going back to WW2, Which I personally think was one of the biggest mistake Trey could make.

[Alex]

Proabably will still be palying GTA IV by then anyway.. yes I said that

When is Cod5 actually released??? it has to be lots of months away so i seriously doubt you are still in GTA, i personally belive San Andreas was crap, crappy missions that actually took less time than the drive/fly to the place you had to go... Like hey go talk to x guy in the other side of the map, then go kill that dude on another really far place, return notify the x guy, then go to next mission on the other side of the map.

If this game missions are just as bad, im definately not going to buy GTA5 and even if this is good finishing this game is easy and fast... So yeah i doubt you are probably playing GTA4 by then, yes i said that.

and what do you do when you play MP and have to fight as a terrorist? Would you immediately quit because you have to fight against SAS or Spetnaz?

thats just one aspect of the multiplayer...what i meant was that i highly doubt Americans or Europeans would buy a game where the single player campaign is based solely around killing Americans and Europeans, idk im just saying that it would start a lot of controversy

I would love to kill some americans.

I dare you to go to New York and say that out loud.

I'm not particularly looking forward to CoD5 simply because I'm reaching that "#$@! veteran difficulty is so $@$#ing frustrating in CoD games" moment with CoD4 (I'm on No Fighting in the War Room). :p

Ah interesting... the very thing that troubles you is the thing that draws me ever so closer to that unfortunate and quasi impossible mess that is known as Veteran difficulty. CoD games would be nothing without it.

I just don't understand the logic. Again lets look at the background. I'll start with the second one because of it being on the 360. COD 2 game of the year. Also made by IW. COD 3 piece of shit. Made by shitty Treyarch. COD 4 game of the year yet again. Made by... yea you guessed it IW. I just don't understand whoever is in charge. COD 2 and 4 were both Games of the Year and you are going to dump them yet again for dumb treyarch. Who ever is the head of activision should be slaughtered.

I just don't understand the logic. Again lets look at the background. I'll start with the second one because of it being on the 360. COD 2 game of the year. Also made by IW. COD 3 piece of shit. Made by shitty Treyarch. COD 4 game of the year yet again. Made by... yea you guessed it IW. I just don't understand whoever is in charge. COD 2 and 4 were both Games of the Year and you are going to dump them yet again for dumb treyarch. Who ever is the head of activision should be slaughtered.

You really need to do some research.

IW said they can only make one every two years, yet Activision wants a Call of Duty released annually. So Activision are getting Treyarch to do every one in between.

Why Activision is letting Treyarch possibly damage the CoD name once again after their stellar performance with 3 is beyond me. Nobody wants to go back to WWII. It doesn't any sort of real intelligence to figure that out.

I want it to go back to WWII... i made a post about it and other people did it too. I dont know how you guys could hate CoD3 sure the campaign sucks but the multiplayer was awesome.