Versus lag

fxsoap

This might be just me, I hope not but I seem to have lagging issues every single time I join a match.

People are rubberbanding all over the game. My screen pauses, starts, repeat.

Any one else having this issue? Its made online play nearly unplayable. I have cable internet, no issues with any other xbox game.

Yes, I get this all the time. It is because of two things. First, it is EA and what more do you expect in an online FPS. And secondly because the game is not regional split, you join games that have hosts from another country since you are unable to manually set up your own public match. I would say 3/5 games I play online are jiggy.

how can i play extraction even? same issue.

how can i create my own public game?

To play extraction you need the code provided when you purchased a new copy. If you are renting from Gamefly like me, there are a couple threads floating around showing you ways around using the code so you can play ( look at my GT, i have the two extraction achieves and I gamefly almost every game).

You can host your own public game but its a bit tricky. Easiest way is to sign in your second controller and use quick match, that will almost always make you host. Otherwise it's just a matter of getting lucky with quick match.

*edit: sorry just realized that both extraction achieves are secret, so I guess you couldn't look to prove it. Sorry.

Edited by BrokenKnight

Its basicly what number two wrote ;) in the first game there was an region split so only ppl from the US could play with ppl from the US and ppl in EU (europe) only could join EU ppl. That def improved the on-line functions then, needless to say don,t forget its EA ;) they always seem to have difficulties with the servers and lagg! A good proof again is the bonus weapons unlocking ;) For some it works for others its still locked no matter if u have a save game of Ao2 on ur hdd or not lol.

Well there,s proof enough that FPS not have to be laggy even with ppl from all over the world playing it like MW2 or the upcoming Battlefield Bad Company 2 ;) I think its seriuous time EA spends some money in upgrading their servers. Nice tough however is the fact all ur kills and bought weapons and unlocked items are stored in the EA server so even if u lose ur save games for whatever reason or need to recover gamertag on a new console u always keep ur kills and all earned money and weapons plus upgrades, so its not all bad what EA does lol

Will EA ever fix this lag?

funny enough, they must of done something

most recently i've had amost No lag playing co-op assisting people thru contractor campaign, and almost none when boosting until randoms come into the game ,

Even for boosting with 2 consoles,4 controllers

and for the assnuts who said i should worry less about my gamescore, if i worried about my game score,

i would of boosted hanna montana & lego's batman,games as he did for his gamescore, Sorry Cause i wont die if i dont get 1000gs