Socialite Achievement/War Supporter Glitch Discussion

m4milo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 2005 xbox runs cooler than my 2007 & 2009

the 2005 doesnt get hot , just slightly warm if that

last week i return an sept 2011 xbox for a error on screen which i owned for 60 hrs

Really? The xbox I bought in Nov 2005 red ringed 8 times. It got hotter much faster then this Arcade I bought in 2010. The Arcade is chugging along just fine no problems. I left a hot dog wrapped in tin foil once on my 2005 360 and ate it. So if I can't do that now then I think these newer models are doing much better.

THANKS TO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE HAVE LVL 100 FROM GETTING WAR SUPPORTER 61 TIMES

OR 30K X 61 = 1830000XP (1.8 MIL)

WHILE IDLING WITH ONLY 3% TO 5% OF ACTUAL PLAYTIME

found it very dumb that you get 60k xp for getting to lvl 100 wtf is with that

Yep, I onyx'ed War Supporter 87 times over last weekend... :woop:

Okay, does there have to be an event to activate this glitch? Been reading and some people say you can just play a regular match and do it, but I think there has to be an event on right?

Guess I have to wait until a potential thanksgiving event to get this for myself, damn.

To get it to start counting yeah you have to start it during an event but once it gets going as long as you don't turn it off it will keep counting.

I started at 70 on Sunday around 4pm finished up last night around 10pm finally level 100 is out of the way.

i also have the onyx war support medal lol 25 times, i have no clue as to what i did to do this all i can think of is that i played an event online. unplugged my ethernet cable as i needed to go bed for work. i then left my xbox on boosting warzone as i dont play warzone (hate sitting on the sideline) anyways got back home from work after a 12hour shift and there it was my achevement plus 24more war supports lol and thats 30exp per onyx so yeah got a few lvls out of it to (GET IN)