Mega Man, Proto Man or Bass

Megaman 8bit

Who's your favorite 8-bit  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite 8-bit

• Mega Man
    • Proto Man
    • Bass

Mega Man because without him you wouldn't have a franchise for us to even be talking about.

TECHNICALLY (and by canon storyline) we have to thank Proto Man for being just that, a prototype, but it wasn't until MM3 and the memorable whistle that we even knew of his existence.

Mega Man wins by default (also since he was the first to take on the ability to PROPERLY mimic an enemies attack and use it in return).

Yeah, I'm a dork.

:p

Have to go with Mega Man I grew up on 8 bit games

This.

I just have his mechanics down perfectly. The simple fact that Protoman can only shoot twice can slow me down, haha. He's probably my favorite character though and still fun to use.

Bass is really fun to play as, but just not as fluid for me.

bassman(yeah i said it, its my term to coin). its nice to actually be able to play as bassman. i played him in 8 for playstation. loved his level and the boss battle. would be neat to play in 3d as bassman but 2d is good for now :)

Bassman and Trebledog!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hope they explain why Proto Man, Duo, and Bass aren't in the X series.

At this point, it will be too depressing (DEAD) if we ever find out why. We'll just keep the Classic series and X series separate. :p

As for Duo, he came from space and went back to space, so I suppose he could show up if wanted to. >_> Randomly.

• 4 weeks later...