Relic and Treasure Locations

E vee dub

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide. There were a few I would add a little more to the description, but other than that, spot on. Big thanks!

I agree that there were a few treasure descriptions that were slightly too vague, but I guess this is an adventure game so with a little intuitive adventuring they were all easy to find :) thanks again E vee dub!

hi there guys.... wow you must have been busy to have made this so quick!!! fairoplay to you all you deserve an award of some sort... hopefully our thanks our good enuff.

i am relativly new to this printing off lists though and im confused.... all these posts saying things are missing - am i about to print off the FINISHED list??

im assuming that the list (original post) at the top of thread has been edited to be 100% complete?? cos thats the one ive printed and am about to get started on. if i dont or cant find any do i need to check back on here for locations that people have added in posts?? or like i sed, has this been edited into the original list at the to[p of the page??

sorry if im being complete noob, dont have internet connection so have to use mates comp!!

lol, cheers for all the work guys!! wish me luck with gettin 1000g's before sum1 buys it on ebay!!! (ive got 2 days only to do this and the mrs is down my place!!!!)

thanks again

im assuming that the list (original post) at the top of thread has been edited to be 100% complete?? cos thats the one ive printed and am about to get started on. if i dont or cant find any do i need to check back on here for locations that people have added in posts?? or like i sed, has this been edited into the original list at the to[p of the page??

You'll have to print out the post numbers; 1, 2, 19, 20 & 21

All of those are by "E vee dub". The post number 21 is for the 6 relic locations, happy hunting :)

How do i get treasure #7 in Coastal Thailand ?

After a chimney jump, all i can do is go to the right where i find #8.

If #7 is on the building on the left, how do i get there?

When i try to jump to the left grip, she won't hold it.

I'm trying for hours now and can't figure it out.:confused:

How do i get treasure #7 in Coastal Thailand ?

After a chimney jump, all i can do is go to the right where i find #8.

If #7 is on the building on the left, how do i get there?

When i try to jump to the left grip, she won't hold it.

I'm trying for hours now and can't figure it out.:confused:

Try moving over to the right while you're hanging first, then move to the left... while she's still moving jump to the left.

If I understand your problem correctly I had the same problem in Mexico for a while... so yeah try jumping to the left while she's STILL moving on that direction.

Try moving over to the right while you're hanging first, then move to the left... while she's still moving jump to the left.

If I understand your problem correctly I had the same problem in Mexico for a while... so yeah try jumping to the left while she's STILL moving on that direction.

Thanks Bearded Bugs.

Your tip worked great , i got it now.

• 2 weeks later...
I have all treasures except for 3 in MEDITERRANEAN SEA! I have used the guide and went to all the locations it said still missing three. I've done this numerous times now. Anyone have any suggestions?

Try this video:

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bONvzqBQEgw]YouTube - Tomb Raider Underworld - Level 2 Mediterranean Sea (26 Treasures and 1 Relic)[/ame]

I need help with the location of # 24 in Coastal Thailand. The guide says that # 23 is to the right as you enter the area. I found that one. Then it says #24 is on the opposite side in the same location. I cant seem the find #24.

Once you've been through the level up to the point where you have to move the statues in the bottom, in front of the huge Shiva/Kali statue, then there should be a grapple ring available if you look up and left, and one available if you look up and right. You said you found one of them, well then go back down into the main area in front of the Shiva statue and climb up the grapple ring on the other side of the treasure you've already found. There is a little area which is pretty much the same as the place you found the #23 treasure.

Milborn,

I can see how that description can be vague. Cross over to the other side of the area to the other scale. It's near the scale like the previous treasure.

Hope that helps.

Oh, never mind: Bearded Bugs, you've done a wonderful job clarifying and helping to answer questions when people have trouble. People like you make the forums friendly and useful.

Adding to your direct answers to specific questions, I've reviewed the posts that people refer to and I've tried to clarify those areas in the guide.

I hope these adjustments and the entire guide will get everyone their 1000Gs.

Keep in mind, my final list with the latest updates are found here on this site.

So my list on tombraiderchronicles.com, is not my latest.

Good luck everyone.

Edited by E vee dub