Why did you become a subscriber?

Rocket

Easy, i love this site. This site has helped me out so much from the time i started going here when i was playing gta 4 online and plaguing the boards with my questions and comments. I've always wanted to subscribe, but i never had a credit car or pay pal to do it, until now!

I thought it was because you loved me too.:( Either way, you look good in green! Thanks for subscribing!:)

I've been using the site for a long time now and felt it was WAY past time to give back. Just seems like the right thing to do. The fact that so many people put in so much of their time just to provide this amazing site to the public should be enough to make any member want to subscribe.

I'm just glad to be a part of it.

FX.

Thank you for your kind words and generosity, FX!:)

We'll always be here to improve the site, so everyone can enjoy it.;)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I became a subscriber because I seem to come on here daily, especially as I only get to go on my Xbox at weekends as I live with my girlfriend during the week.

Also, most of my posts seem to be telling new/stupid people where posts should go, so I wanted to look important with a green name. :p

Once you get your green name you will get a lot of messages from people who think you are staff here. I don't know how many times that has happened to me because I have a green name and I always help people with where they should post things and stuff like that.

I have gotten a couple messages asking me to change their username for them, I have been asked to close threads, and I have been asked to change the title of threads.

I have yet to receive any hate mail though. :(

Once you get your green name you will get a lot of messages from people who think you are staff here. I don't know how many times that has happened to me because I have a green name and I always help people with where they should post things and stuff like that.

I have gotten a couple messages asking me to change their username for them, I have been asked to close threads, and I have been asked to change the title of threads.

I have yet to receive any hate mail though. :(

:eek:

Why don't I get any messages like that.

My messages are all "oh dude thanks for all your help with the Prototype stuff"

I get em on XBL aswell -_-

:eek:

Why don't I get any messages like that.

My messages are all "oh dude thanks for all your help with the Prototype stuff"

I get em on XBL aswell -_-

And you have x360a in your gamertag as well. Usually new people to the site think that that means you are staff.

Maybe you just aren't as cool as me. :p

I just became a subscriber. The reasons are that first of all that I just felt it was time and second that I wanted to be a more social gamer. I'm what you would consider a "gaming hermit." I don't play too much online because I hate online achievements and want to keep my completion percentage around 95%. Anyway, if any of you want to boost games, let me know. Just give me time to get it since I use Gamefly.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been thinking about it a while but finally decided on it last night.

I don't really like the submission process here which is why I've stopped contributing roadmaps (was working on a guide as well, but scrapped that) so I figured I'd contribute this way instead.

I also want to play in the tournaments ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I signed up as I was led to believe that if I did I would be able to get free Kronenbourg for a month. On tap. Served by Megan Fox or at least someone with Megan or Fox in her name.

I'm just messing, I so didn't buy that shit!

I wanted to as I like this site, I like it a lot Mary. It's got a pretty (not all pretty) good bunch of guys, in the main, and it makes my 360 life so much easier. I also want to give back something to the kids y'know, especially in the PES2009 area of the site, not a popular forum (probably cos everyone's on the FIFA forum -lost to the dark side, tragic) that must be it.

I try my best. I also want to throw x360a parties but most people live in other contintents cos they ARE selfish so I let it pass, but as soon as I've my teleporter up n running again it'll be on. I aint taking 'get the fuck away from me you stalker bastard' as an excuse anymore.

I'm almost tempted to say I love this site but well we'll take it steady and see how it pans out. ;) (Give me my 1000 posts award and I'll think about it)

JamieCR7 also said if I didn't join that he would beat me to death with a parsnip then eat the evidence. He's a reet vicious so and so :)

I'm almost tempted to say I love this site but well we'll take it steady and see how it pans out. ;) (Give me my 1000 posts award and I'll think about it)

There are so many people on the site, it gets to be hard to stay on top of these. :)

I put your name on the list, but it won't happen until the middle of next week at the earliest due to PAX.

• 1 month later...

Well I decided to subscribe mainly just to give something back to the site. I've been coming on here on and off for over 2 years now and in that time I've been helped with countless achievements by reading the guides and roadmaps. I find the forums (for the most part) to have mature and relevent discussions which is hard to find IMO. Bottom line is it's a small amount of £'s that I won't miss and I'm doing my part to help the site.

Plus getting a green name will give me a feeling of self importance :p

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been coming to this site for a number of years for both achievements and MP assistance (damn you MP achievements). I was raised with that mentality that you give back when you take something in, so I tried fruitlessly to get on the Review Team and various other ventures. After it all becoming a subscriber is how I am able to give back. It's not much, but it's what I can do right now.

• 2 months later...

I did and pick the highest because i have so much respect for this site. I have found so many great friends the play online with. I also use this website so much this website deserves my 25 dollars a month and 5 donated every month. If i can ever do it i am going to donate for all the years i was not a paying costumer.

• 2 weeks later...

I became a subscriber because I did the math and figured out how much effort it takes to keep this site going for such a small amount. I went with the bronze bacause I know I can keep that going for a while, unlike the platinum. This site does some incredible things, so I wanted to make things a little easier.

I decided to subscibe because of all the guides and road maps ive used over the last year and a half are the sole reason ive got upto +120,000 in such a short amount of time.

Im not one for spamming posts about or double posting e.c.t constantly on the forums reading everything though and figured i could contribute by giving a bit money every month.

Its funny seems like i know most of you in here anyway for the amount of guides that ive printed out over the months :)