Connection problems with the CC2 service

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was posted 13 hours ago on their FB page =

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doritos-Crash-Course-2/326915424076157?fref=ts

Hi Doritos Crash Course 2 fans,

We are aware that some of you are still having issues connecting and playing the game. Our team is working around the clock to upgrade the game servers in order to keep up with demand and make your game experience as fun as possible.

Throughout our investigations,­ it was discovered that one of the primary causes of these issues are servers being unreachable due to high latency internet connections. A title update is in development which will improve the tolerance of the game to slow responses from the servers. We are also aware of a number of bugs uncovered by these play sessions, which we are working to remedy, as well as a number of other smaller changes that will improve your gaming experience.

We are doing our best to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your support and for sticking with us!

Doritos Crash Course 2 Development Team

They posted that exact message on PlayXBLA like two weeks ago. Bunch of bullshit that they're blaming our connections; the excuse doesn't even make sense technically.

yeah its a crock of pants,

i have an xbox slim 250gb , tried all the methods and cannot get it to work

My son has a xbox arcade old white model, he has downloaded and played the game fine,

funny thing here we both share the same internets !!!!!

Let's see.... I have a open NAT, I've installed over 5 times now, I've cleared my cache, and I've sat at the menu mashing A button for around 20 minutes, I've never once got past the menu screen. It is what it is, I wouldn't pay for any game this team makes in the future.

I was able to play this the other day for an hour without realizing the problems it's had. My wife and I tried to hop on co-op for the first time ever today, and we haven't been able to connect at all...LAME.

Just be patient and there will be a title update fix. Can't complain about a free game with 400G of free achievements!

So today the game received two new updates. I hoped they were supposed to fix the game, but nope, i'm still stuck at the loading screen. It's sort of hilarious, i could play this game just fine for the first week and then i could not be able to go past the main screen.

Tried playing last night 6/3/13 and still the same shit. I waited 2 weeks till I tried again. I guess its not gonna get fixed. What a waste of talent

Man, that's weird. A lot of people have 100%'ed it by now, myself included. So I don't know why to some users the servers won't let them play the game and to others they do. Have you tried to play at different hours? Maybe you play when the servers are at full capacity, or maybe there are too many people from your zone playing at once? Only the devs know.

I've been unable to connect sometimes (about 6 or 8 times), but overall I have no problem.

Right now, this game is working fine for me and I also had 100% completion achievement. When I first had this game 2 week ago, I still getting disconnect like 10 times when I played on course. One of my achievement almost got glitch for disconnect the server. I was thinking they still trying to improve the game by upgrade this so it won't be any bugs cover. This situation will cause problem mostly when some of us won't play this game. Not only that, some of us probably won't be able to get 100% completion achievement due to the disconnect server. It really not fair to us.

I know this sound ridiculous, but I mean't serioulsy, do this game really have to be required online to play? Why don't we just play this on offline instead of online. This is Xbox 360, not Xbox One. Always online is 100% bullshit.:mad:

They've released an update that was supposed to fix the troubles. It still doesn't work for me. Is it any different for you?

Nah, the update works fine, it's two new levels for amazon's world and a counter for the challenges. Game doesn't crash too often for me, I've had a lot of fun with it.

Nah, the update works fine, it's two new levels for amazon's world and a counter for the challenges. Game doesn't crash too often for me, I've had a lot of fun with it.

Well, i guess i'm screwed and stuck with those cheevos i could do while the game worked. It keeps saying there is a problem with your save data.

Well, i guess i'm screwed and stuck with those cheevos i could do while the game worked. It keeps saying there is a problem with your save data.

Really? But your data's not in you HD, they keep it in their servers. Have you tried to get in contact with the devs? You can do it through facebook if you want. I hope they can help you mate. Maybe reset your data? But you would have to start from scratch.

Or perhaps they can restore your save file, who knows. If I were in your place, I would contact with them.

edit: here bro, good luck: https://www.facebook.com/DoritosCrashCourse2

Edited by EloyOn