• The Bog
    • Hunted
    • War Pig
    • Shock & Awe
    • Safehouse
    • One Shot, One kill
    • Heat
    • No Fighting in the War Room

I voted one shot one kill. Mainly because I didnt know about that area, where you can go and noone will attack you, until a good while after I'd spent days doing it :(

I honestly think that this mission was harder than the mile high club. Many people would disagree, but spending a whole day doing mile high and nearly three doing one shot one kill kinda shows how hard I found it personally lol.

BulletMagnet UK

Edit: spelling mistake ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFITWR was just stupid. I managed to enter the codes in the last 2 seconds. One Shot was SOOO easy when you hid behind the dodge em cars area (not inside). Just sit back and headshot everyone with the sniper and AK them when they come around to get you ^_^.

This is how i did it... claymore the choke points that lead back there and just pick off the ones that try to break through. NFITWR is much harder.. i just got to it yesterday and i am at the hall before the blast doors... sooo hard

• 2 weeks later...
No fighting in the war room was the hardest by far. It took me a long time to get the the chekpoints before i ran out of time, so yeah thats my choice.

i definitely agree no fighting in the war room almost made me cry lol... after my first check point going down the stairs i was happy but i guess my game glitche cause that was my last check point until i had to blow the wall up