ghoul school (picto help)

nastymastadaddy

It looks like the picture for "ghoul school" is telling you to throw them in the school. I have done that like a ton of times and it still wont give me it so I must be doing it wrong. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

also where is the plumber's hat? and deadly squash?

Edited by nastymastadaddy

I'm having the same problem. I have double and triple checked that I have the 3 correct character with the proper clothing, hair, and accessories. I have tossed all 3 into the school and nothing. They all run out and back to the main area.

I am also having a Hell of a time with Zombie Horde. I cannot get this one to register either.

I've noticed several posts from people saying they are having trouble with these two, but they seem to get it after a few tries. I have tried more than a few times. Could it be glitched?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm having the same problem. I have double and triple checked that I have the 3 correct character with the proper clothing, hair, and accessories. I have tossed all 3 into the school and nothing. They all run out and back to the main area.

I am also having a Hell of a time with Zombie Horde. I cannot get this one to register either.

I've noticed several posts from people saying they are having trouble with these two, but they seem to get it after a few tries. I have tried more than a few times. Could it be glitched?

Im having the exact same problem! I need to through them one at a time from the main area to bo-peeps section then toss them all in the school but before I can get the third in the first walks back out and starts heading back to the main area!

Did you have any luck in getting it yet?

As Mjolnir27 mentioned, make sure you are using the correct Alien outfit. There are two that are very similar. You want to use the one that includes a white mask (it's barely visible in the Pict-O-Matic screen).

Other than that, make sure the witch has green hair and throw them all through the school window.

• 1 year later...
As Mjolnir27 mentioned, make sure you are using the correct Alien outfit. There are two that are very similar. You want to use the one that includes a white mask (it's barely visible in the Pict-O-Matic screen).

Other than that, make sure the witch has green hair and throw them all through the school window.

ive tried throwing them in the school ive tried both outfits but still nothing!!

• 4 years later...

Lol i know this is l8 its been 5 years but i had the same problem and i changed the color of the building and all accesories for the building to normal meaning no porch decorations, the default color for the walls and trim, etc. then i threw them in and it worked. Probably wont help you since this has been 5 years... But yeah.

• 1 year later...
Lol i know this is l8 its been 5 years but i had the same problem and i changed the color of the building and all accesories for the building to normal meaning no porch decorations, the default color for the walls and trim, etc. then i threw them in and it worked. Probably wont help you since this has been 5 years... But yeah.

7 years and it's helped me ;)