What do You think of the Seriously Achievement, Get A Life

xGuzzyBearx

Let everyone know what you think

If you havent seen the achievements, the achievement is called Get A Life, and you have get 200 Kills on 50 different days

**I personally love it. Its a actual challenge while keeping the Gears Mojo in theRe.**

I don't think of it so much of a challenge as I do of a waste. If you don't like the multiplayer that much, why bother wasting your time getting 10,000 kills? Move on to another game. If you're the tactical sniper who rarely gets more than a few kills at a time, why kill yourself trying a different approach just so you can get 200 in a reasonable amount of time? Play it your way. Honestly, the only reason this is a challenge is because it challenges whether or not someone is masochistic or has that much time to spend on a game everyday. Online achievements should go out the window for those of us who hate multiplayer in most games, anyways. The only real solution is just to not bother going for them. This doesn't prove how "skilled" you are, only how much time you have to dedicate to a game. An achievement like "get 15 sniper headshots in a row" would be much more challenging and require tactical skill. This is more of an endurance test.

To be honest, i dont really see it as endurance because if you have ever played a UT game before you will know that 200 kills isn't really all that hard. Whereas Gears had you getting between 10-20 kills in a 30 minute match, UT will see you getting 30 kills in 10 minutes. The only reason im buying this game is because it offers something unheard of on Xbox Live: a shooting game where you get SHITLOADS of kills. 200 a day isn't hard at all. Unless you really suck.

Rest of the achievements are ok but so many are taken from Gears. Epic haven't really thought outside the box on this one. But it'll still rock hard.

I'm only getting this because i heard its somewhat like Gears, and so for me its a good way to kill time from july to november so yea. I'm not one to complain about achievements unlesss theyre like GH were u have to be able to play on expert to gt 5 stars on every song. For some people its just impossible(Like me) where as this achievement can be easily done

Unlesss theyre like GH were u have to be able to play on expert to gt 5 stars on every song. For some people its just impossible(Like me) where as this achievement can be easily done

Anyone can get that ach. you just have to practice. anyway, i have never played UT, but 200 a day sounds insane!

IT WON'T BE HARD!!!!!!!!!!! Remember its not gears where it takes a good 4 hours of ranked games to get even 100 kills. UT3 is, as everyone knows a superfast FPS so trust me when i say you may even be able to get 200 kills in about 2 hours, possibly even less, depending on how many people are allowed into one game at a time. Think about it, on cod 4 you can get 200 kills in no time if u do free for all, so im not worried about this one at all, just hope i get petrovic before this is released, otherwise im gonna have some serious conflicts of interest, lol

I'm only getting this because i heard its somewhat like Gears,

Hate to break it to you but UT games are nothing like gears. Its a much faster paced game, no cover system no shotgun battles, its very run and gun at a very fast (though not as fast as the old PC counterparts).

I don't think 'get a life' will be as hard a 'seriously' especially with bots in multiplayer.

has it been confirmed if doin that counts or not????? If it does then this achievement will not only be pointless, but way too easy. I think the gimic it has in relation to ":mad:seriously:mad:" is to point out that it has to be online (but still ranked or player etc).

InstaGib?

I agree that "get a life" should not be as difficult/time consuming as "seriously". It will depend on the over all speed of UT3 (I haven't played it yet) to include number of players and length of matches ect... I think I'll be going for "get a life"!

InstaGib?

I agree that "get a life" should not be as difficult/time consuming as "seriously". It will depend on the over all speed of UT3 (I haven't played it yet) to include number of players and length of matches ect... I think I'll be going for "get a life"!

ut games have always been fast. they are faster then quake and doom. unreal championship was a knock off, but was around the same speed. between rockets, flak cannons (my favorite), small maps, bots, and instant gibs this achievement will be really easy.

set up a 20 min (or was it 20 frag match limit) and go for the other achievement as well (forget what it is called)

It shouldn't be too hard, I just wish they would have made it 10,000 kills so you can get it way sooner :D and not have to play 50 days. But playing 50+ days should come naturally cause this game is going to be SICK!!!!

Like, seriously It's unreal tournament 3 but on steroids! I went there.. Can't wait for this game though, looks very very very very promising. And I get to hook up with my old buddies that I used to play uc with :) yay epic lol