Collectibles Guide

dethklok

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys, i get it. Its now its not the best worded guide. But cut me some fricking slack wil ya. I know it already. About 100000 people have been messaging me and letting me know I need to word it better. You think I dont know???????????????????? I get the point. Please stop posting I need to fix it. If any of you read post #6 you would discover I will fix it when I have spare time! so get over it and stop posting "you need to word it better"

Worded well enough for me. I don't know how much help other people need though. I like this guide. Gives me an idea where to look so I have some clue, but not revealing enough so that it directs me right to the location. I still have to look a little.

I'm sure the people complaining don't realize how difficult it can be describing some locations in a war zone. Good guide, and to let you know, i wasn't being condescending when I mentioned imageshack a page back. Just some constructive criticism.

For anyone else who has a problem with this, its probably the same issue I had.

If you load the level up, it puts you facing the crane, just turn around and go back up the road a bit, you will see the wall you entered from the last chapter.

Both these locations are obvious when you know but are confusing to find the first time due to simularities

Chapter 3 - Hornets' Nest ( 2 collectibles)

2) In the area where Dom asks about the beacon. You'll know if yur in the correct spot because you'll get a new objective. As soon as you see checkpoint appear on your screen you need to haul ass. The gates will start to close. You need to run up 2 sets of starts. One is on the left as you enter this room and the other is on the right. You'll see them, kinda hard not to miss. The gate in front of you will start to close. This is the gate you need to go into. Once you make it turn right and the collectible is on the floor

In this section Dom mentions the beacon twice, (the first time does include stairs and a closed gate) its after the second time he mentions it.

Chapter 4 - Tenuous Footing ( 2 collectibles)

1) After your reunited with Dom you'll come to a spot where you go through a hole in a building. Go through it. Once you exit the hole, stop and do a 180. You'll see a hole in the building to the right of the hole you just came out of. Walk inside and the collectible is on the floor

This is confusing for those who have just loaded that chapter as you start the level facing the crane, (then split and reunite with Dom), if you add the fact that you need to turn around 180 once the level has loaded and go back up the road a bit it becomes clear! For the previous poster I think this is the Finger necklace one.

Excellent guide regardless! just tryin to make it easier for the next guy...

Edited by GEEN0

Please can someone help me here.... that hidden collectible , the necklace or w.e... where you have to run through a door when its closing.... can somebody tell me some better details on where this is in the chapter maybe post a video or go in co op with me and help me out PLASee

I've thoroughly searched the entire area as suggested by this incoherent guide. I could not find this collectible either. So you were not alone, ComMizz.

Act 4 Hive - Hornet's Nest

When you come to the part where a door automatically closes in front of you, you'll want to RUN to the right. Don't stop running as another door will start to close. You should make it in this small room before the door closes and the collectible is on the right, a troika and the way out on the left.

Edited by E vee dub