Armors/Weapons: Buying, Selling, Trading... KEEP IT HERE!

The Pants Party

looking for someone to lend me the full cyber commando set minus helmet, need it for my last achievement. can give 10 mill if wanted, completed charm 3, 9 red runes, or whatever.

gamertag: the muzzy

Edited by The Muzzy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to BORROW an Elite Set for a minute so I can unlock the achievement. I have around 15 million bounty, quite a few Red Runes, and Red Charms, both completed, and partially completed. All of this could be yours.

If I only need to hold it, any set will do, but if I need to equip it, I have a lvl 50 Human Defender and a lvl 50 Cyber Commando.

Message me anytime :)

I am hoping someone will let me borrow armor aswell for the acheivment. I have a cybernetic defender

I have level 50 elite pistols (Cyber) Lvl 50 Rifle (Cyber + commando) and an elite cannon (cyber)

Willing to trade all of those either for the elite shoulders for defender cybernetic. Or one or two for elite hammer and shield.

I am always willing to give one of the guns for borrowing the elite armor for the achievment. Will give it back as soon as i have equiped and got the achievment

I have a full Human Berserker elite set that I will lend for achievement. I'm looking for Charms to get the complete a 3 tier charm achievement. I kinda working on one but I need a tier 2 rune completed that has the R symbol on it and some with the Z like symbol thanks hit me up on xbox live

Wow, there's a ton of people who need the cyber command suit... and I'm one of them. I have no idea what I have, just put the game back in the other day to finish my last few achievements. Any one who can lend me the suit ( I have the helm an the weapon) that would be great. If I have no goodies to offer I'll just help you boost another game. PM me please

I have a level 50 Full red ruin defender chest plate. I have the onyx tail pistols too. All I want is to borrow a complete cyber commando suit to pop the achievement and I'll give you your stuff back and anything else you want. I have 3million bounty as well.

I would like to trade my:

Cybernetic Defender Elite Armour + Weapon

For:

Bio-Engineer Elite Armour, ANY alignment, weapon would be nice but not necessary

(so long as the entire armour set is of the same alignment, please)

I ask that you send me a PM here if you wish to do a trade as soon as possible, as I am not on Xbox Live much at the moment.

Please do not message me asking for me to dupe my set unless you have what I ask for in return, thank you. :)

I am a cybernetic defender, looking for either chest or shoulders elite set. I have Duel wield staves (beserker + cyber)

A 2 handed stave (cyber)

Elite pistols (Cyber)

A rifle (commando + Cyber)

And 3 Cannons (cyber)

I am willing to trade it all for either shoulders or chest.. or both if ur feeling nice :)

i also have a red rune, Rifle dmg 15% and a near completed elite charm (you just need to slot it)

My xbox live id thing is armo16 so send me a message on there or pm on this.

Im a human champion looking for:

Heart of fallen kins

Leggings of fallen kings

If u have either of these and are looking to trade or need something add me on xbox live and send me a message to discuss what i can give you for them

Also you can just let me borrow these two for the achievement and ill give them right back

thx

Gamertag: JTSwagger

Edited by JTSwagger

If anyone is looking to complete an epic set I'll try to help, as I've already helped a few people from the forums.

I currently have Cybernetic Commando and Berserker epic sets completed, and can let you equip them to get the achievement.

In return I'm looking for:

-Any BLANK Aesir armor spares that you have (orange armor with 1 red rune and 3 empty slots). Can be either alignment.

-Red Runes I'm specifically looking for Commando Skill Tree +1, Berserker Skill Tree +1, Cybernetic Skill Tree +1, as well as most others.

Even if you don't have what I need send me a message and we can work something out.

Edited by birkhalter

looking for human command set... indeed just the pants. i offer red runes (i´ve got a lot of them!!!) or elite human weapons. if anyone could lend it for a sec it would do it too. pm me or check out my xbox live profile and send me a message there

Edited by SickCrackho

Hey, I have a Cyber Commando and I am in need of full Epic set minus weapon, helm and boots.

If anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow this in exchange for 2 completed red charms. ( Toxin Pool + Gravity Vortex )

Thank you very much people. :)

NOTE: Please contact my GT, as I wont be paying full attention to my computer.

Can anyone give(dupe) me

The Sacred Ward of ODIN - Cyber Def set

Bloodied Exoskeleton of the War-Wolf - Cyber Commando set

I have spent too long doing runs and not finding anything so can anyone please help me, sadly I can only give money or epic weapons(everyone has them).

GT is IBlacKFlasHI