Online play pretty much dead?

Jade Falcon

I only got my 360 a couple of months ago and got this game as well as some others. I've tried playing it online and I think I got a match once, but ever since I can't seem to find any online servers.

Is this games online component pretty much dead then?

Pretty much, if you look at it's 360voice page, you can see it's daily user count. This is all together, single player and online play.

Link

In the last thirty days, anywhere from 30-65 people play it a day. I believe 360voice only counts it's users in it's data, but I may be wrong. Either way it's obvious that the game's dead. Best bet would to find a partner (preferably a higher-ranked partner) and just boost for your online points. (unless you want to play it for fun, then just find people with the game and see if they'd like to play some games)

I will FR you tonight to do it I cant stand it the only people that play this game have played it for so long that you can not win or kill anything for points I just want to get it done with or a decent way finished to end this game.

Guest CC99999

I was playing it with two accounts yesterday and got up to Level 5. With another player- it should be easier to get the kills in. I was getting 60-80 points per game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I am playing it right now and it's certainly fun. I am getting annoyed with the A.I., however. As you get deeper in the game, the cars you get have almost zero armor. That's not as much of a problem as the 'catch-up' A.I.. It doesn't seem to matter how far ahead of everyone I am......they always catch up. Granted, it works in my favor a few times....but it's annoying.

I think this would be very fun to play online, but it does seem dead. Unfortunately, I may have got to this game too late.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm currently playing it online in the UK. I've found if I go on around 9pm (UK), I usually get 5-6 people floating round on there and manage to play a few games with up to 5 players. Shame it's not popular as I think it's a great game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...