Is marriage ruined forever just because of a corps?

dimon94xx

So I was trying to get married and when the ceremony was just about to begin (guests started coming inside the temple) Lydia's corps has appeared and everyone was like "Just leave" and quest failed. Is there any way i could get married on that character?

Prolly to a different person, why did the corpse appear?

Oh i see, I am guessing she was the bride to be?

I would assume it would all pander out if you did the marriage all over again with someone.

Makes me wanna test it out and see if i can recreate it, deff a bug. Teleporting the dead body their. I noticed how a lot of stuff in Skyrim happens because your doing that part of a quest rather than Oblivion where characters kept to a tighter knit script

Oh i see, I am guessing she was the bride to be?

I would assume it would all pander out if you did the marriage all over again with someone.

Makes me wanna test it out and see if i can recreate it, deff a bug. Teleporting the dead body their. I noticed how a lot of stuff in Skyrim happens because your doing that part of a quest rather than Oblivion where characters kept to a tighter knit script

I married someone else , but there is one more thing:

The first try(the one that failed) was with Aela the Huntess (from Companions), since the time i failed the marriage, she wouldn't talk to me, so i guess that's another bug. I mean all she says is "Get out of my sight" and i can't reply

The exact same thing happened to me. If you want to marry the person after the quest has failed wait 1 day. Then go back into the temple and the priest says "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU COMPLETELY RUINED THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE." and if you say "Wait I want to continue the marriage" he says "Oh well then go to your loved one and ask them again."

Worked for me then we got married

So I was trying to get married and when the ceremony was just about to begin (guests started coming inside the temple) Lydia's corps has appeared and everyone was like "Just leave" and quest failed. Is there any way i could get married on that character?

Worst. Wedding Day. Ever. Of all time.

Seriously, this is one of the most surreal things I have ever read.:drunk

My marriage is messed up too. I married Ysolda, we had the ceremony we both said yes then we left. I go to my home is Whiterun and she's not there. I look around and she's no where to be found.

You have to go and find her in whatever town/place she was currently in. Then you ask her to move in with you.

This is happenings to me at first it was fricking hilarious. Now it's getting annoying. I dragged the body out of sight then reproposed and it works but when we get to the altar nothing happens just yoslanda saying " it's are wedding day i feel like all of skyrim is focused on us." That's all that happens. This happening to anyone else?

My marriage is messed up too. I married Ysolda, we had the ceremony we both said yes then we left. I go to my home is Whiterun and she's not there. I look around and she's no where to be found.

Bro same thing happened to me. As soon as we said the vows she bailed out the door, I went out there and she was a goner. After about a few days of play time I looked again through Rifen- found her in the the church where we got married. Said "MOVE IN WITH ME FUCK". All good now.

Bro same thing happened to me. As soon as we said the vows she bailed out the door, I went out there and she was a goner. After about a few days of play time I looked again through Rifen- found her in the the church where we got married. Said "MOVE IN WITH ME FUCK". All good now.

What they hell, I went to the church like you did and there she was. She stayed in there for like 2 game weeks.