The Complete Event Calendar

Spun77xLucky Stricke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no count for me, I played the events right up until Xmas last year then stopped and only started in May again this year.

I had 14 played, so I missed one out of those first 15, prob is I don't no which one :(

How many events were actually played in total before they reset it, cause if it was more than 30 of them I won't have to worry bout that one I missed.

I just have to make sure I'm playing them when the original January events started which I think will start in August, cause from the original January events on wards I need all of them right up until

Event #35 : Torque Bow Tag May 11 - 13 cause that's the first event I went for when I started playing again and the last event that's counted for me since!!

Edited by SoloistProdigy

Still no count for me, I played the events right up until Xmas last year then stopped and only started in May again this year.

I had 14 played, so I missed one out of those first 15, prob is I don't no which one :(

How many events were actually played in total before they reset it, cause if it was more than 30 of them I won't have to worry bout that one I missed.

I just have to make sure I'm playing them when the original January events started which I think will start in August, cause from the original January events on wards I need all of them right up until

Event #35 : Torque Bow Tag May 11 - 13 cause that's the first event I went for when I started playing again and the last event that's counted for me since!!

If you played right up until Christmas then you'll probably have to wait another 5 or 6 weeks for the ribbons you need to cycle round again. This weeks event ribbon ID is the same as November 17-20th last year.

As per here: gears_events_ribbons

The one you missed may have been the ribbon for playing all 3 Gearsmas events. Despite playing all 3 events, I never got it.

Pretty lame that they're not changing the event playlist, but it's good to see the ribbons are cycling at least.

Yeah this is why I said in my ribbon thread that the event name and ribbon name don't matter. They've proven me right over the past few weeks and I wanted people to understand that they should play every single weekend even if they don't think the event has changed, just to be on the safe side, and not to freak out if an event ribbon pops up but they don't receive credit toward war supporter.

With how inconsistent the event start times have been I'm tempted to tell people they need to play once mid-week and once over the weekend each week just to be safe lol.

If you played right up until Christmas then you'll probably have to wait another 5 or 6 weeks for the ribbons you need to cycle round again. This weeks event ribbon ID is the same as November 17-20th last year.

As per here: gears_events_ribbons

The one you missed may have been the ribbon for playing all 3 Gearsmas events. Despite playing all 3 events, I never got it.

Cheers for that list! I worked out from it that I have played events 1-7, 30, 32-35. Seeing as right now was number 8, I now know I'm back on track to getting this done :D As long as I play every single event from now...xD

I only have Gnasher Guardian and Guardian under forces of nature? I played in both and didnt get a ribbon.. havent got a ribbon is over a month. im stuck on 15.

Based on the ribbon recycling system that would mean you originally played events for the first 8 weeks the game was out.

If you find out which events you didn't play on the left column then you'll need to wait for the right hand column to reach the same level as those events, then you should start get another ribbon for each of those events.

Gnasty Guardian is Gnasher Guardian.

Based on the ribbon recycling system that would mean you originally played events for the first 8 weeks the game was out.

If you find out which events you didn't play on the left column then you'll need to wait for the right hand column to reach the same level as those events, then you should start get another ribbon for each of those events.

Gnasty Guardian is Gnasher Guardian.

Ahhh i see.. Thanks for the help.

Just got the Judgement ribbon. :woop:

Nope, it is 2000G. If you want it to update on your profile, you need to re-download your profile.

Thank you very much. It shows as 2000 now.

Now, I have the old one on a flash drive @ 12mb. The new one on the hdd is 2mb. What's the deal?