Dead Space 3 DLC Awakened on DISK?!!

coldman1

No it's one of my mates profile, i know him personally. He recently glitched his achievements and this is what happened to Dead space 3, he's let me down :(

His gamertag is Outrageous noob

What do you mean by "glitched"? If he used a PC tool for it, then he will be able to unlock the achievements because they are already on xbox.com, plus we can see that the game has been updated (I mean we can see it has 8 additional achievements). Also, if he actually DID play it, then it was on the disc, if he just unlocked them how I said above then there's no way of knowing if it's on the disc unless someone hacks the game/disc(?) and actually plays it, like how people have gotten to see DLC on the game before being officially released and have posted vids on youtube of them.

Looks like EA Has pulled a Capcom, the DLC Awakened is already on disk :mad: Not really bothered just annoys me that someone has already played the DLC

http://postimage.org/image/ybgc7w7it/

That images means absolutely nothing when determining if the content is on the disc, especially if he unlocked the achievements by cheating/modding/glitching/whatever.

EDIT: He unlocked a co-op achievement offline. He obviously has unlocked achievements illegitimately. If I knew how to report tags from xbox.com, I would. He isn't very good at covering it either. Unlocked 100% achievement in L.A. Noire when he hasn't even completed half the original 1000G. Fail.

To summarize, there is no proof the content is on the disc.

Edited by xhunterrrr

That images means absolutely nothing when determining if the content is on the disk, especially if he unlocked the achievements by cheating/modding/glitching/whatever.

EDIT: He unlocked a co-op achievement offline. He obviously has unlocked achievements illegitimately. If I knew how to report tags from xbox.com, I would.

Fairplay, yeah i urge the entire world to report him, cheating really annoys me when it comes to achievements, just makes the name 'Achievement' look like a waste of time, i dont mind boosting cause you're still working for the G's

If its on disc, why was it delayed until mid-March? I'd imagine the expansion architecture is there, but not the actual content.

Plus, the image ONLY shows achievements which are already posted to xbox.com so could be unlocked by a modder.

Edited by Quantum Binman

If it was on the disk videos of modders playing it would be out now

just makes the name 'Achievement' look like a waste of time, i dont mind boosting cause you're still working for the G's

Achievements are a shameless waste of time. They are just a cheap way to extend game time.

If it was on the disk videos of modders playing it would be out now

Achievements are a shameless waste of time. They are just a cheap way to extend game time.

Amen to that. I seriously SERIOUSLY hope that the PS4/720 eliminate the achievement/trophy system.

Amen to that. I seriously SERIOUSLY hope that the PS4/720 eliminate the achievement/trophy system.

Doubtful. If there are multiple websites to discuss achievements, just like like this one, then It's safe to say Achievements are popular. Not to mention the countless guides and videos there are for them, and a number of people on YouTube are well known for their Achievement guides. So I'm guessing they'll be around on the next gen consoles. I love Achievements and they are a great addition for the most part. Why even be on here, on an Achievement website if you don't even like them? There's a lack of logic behind that.

Why even be on here, on an Achievement website if you don't even like them? There's a lack of logic behind that.
Isn't it amazing how insecure some people are?

Personally I don't give a rat's rear end if people want to mod achievements. It doesn't affect my life and reminds me too much of Communist/Marxist/Statist states where neighbors rat on each other for the littlest things. I'm not a party to the contract between the individual and Microsoft so why is it any of my business anyway?

It's nothing but jealousy that fuels the hatred people have for modders and it's unhealthy.

Isn't it amazing how insecure some people are?

Personally I don't give a rat's rear end if people want to mod achievements. It doesn't affect my life and reminds me too much of Communist/Marxist/Statist states where neighbors rat on each other for the littlest things. I'm not a party to the contract between the individual and Microsoft so why is it any of my business anyway?

It's nothing but jealousy that fuels the hatred people have for modders and it's unhealthy.

wow hes not a modder he is a game hacker,a cheat!! and i think u may be on your own here, ppl need to be held responosible for there actions imagine if everyone hacked there ach's score what a awful world that would be, pointless with no sense of accomplishment. People take pride in theier ach's here and it is there opinion he is taking the piss out of all them and they dont like it, thats there right it is not his right to break the rules and get away with it he will be punished for it in the way of a guaranteed ban.

Looks like EA Has pulled a Capcom, the DLC Awakened is already on disk :mad: Not really bothered just annoys me that someone has already played the DLC

http://postimage.org/image/ybgc7w7it/

I just reported him

Man I really hate that shit.

I seriously SERIOUSLY hope that the PS4/720 eliminate the achievement/trophy system.

you know they made a console for you. it is called Wii U

if you can't achieve 100% gamerscore/trophies.

then why are you bothering with this achievement/trophy system uh?

just play the game. do not unlock anything if you dont want to.

completionist > achievement hunters(gamerscore whores)

go suck it :Bounce:

i see some people are confused about why the achievements would be on the game if the dlc is coming on a separate disc. gta iv did the same thing. all dlc achievements are on the main disk, but you can put in the dlc disc for ballad of gay tony and lost and the damned disc and still get the achievements that was put on the main disc.

If he modded his achievements then there's no proof of this content on disc. Modders can probably mod their achievement list at any given time as long as the achievements are up on xbox.com, i'm assuming thats the case and how he has the achievements already

Edited by CASCADEYOUTH

Doubtful. If there are multiple websites to discuss achievements, just like like this one, then It's safe to say Achievements are popular. Not to mention the countless guides and videos there are for them, and a number of people on YouTube are well known for their Achievement guides. So I'm guessing they'll be around on the next gen consoles. I love Achievements and they are a great addition for the most part. Why even be on here, on an Achievement website if you don't even like them? There's a lack of logic behind that.

The best part is that he took the time to register on this site and complains about the feature the site is based on. PS4 already confirmed trophies carry over, their conference had screenshots of it.