All 1000 in 1 Playthrough

InsaneChaoz

Well I played Prince of Persia running throughout using a video guide for the seeds, I thought I died more then 200 times, I even thought I took longer then 12hrs. In the end after I got my 1001 seeds and saw the ending video; to my surprise I got both achievements "Speed Demon" & "Be Gentle With Her". I took my merry ole time playing this game watching the seed guide and going back to the game and maybe even dying an impossible amount of times. So it is very possible to 1000 this beast in one playthrough even if your incredibly bad...No rush =)

I had the same experience just last night. Had them all except the 14 hit combo. Was anticipateing doing this plus the "be gentle with her" and "under 12 hours" one on a subsequent runthru as I spent ages trying to find seeds, going off to gtet a coffee without pausing, etc etc.

They both popped at the end although I'm sure I was saved more than 100 times and took longer than 12 hours in total

• 1 month later...

The "Be Gentle With Her" and "Speed Demon" achievements are glitched. I got them when I finished after dying over 200 times and my clock said I had over 20 hrs in game. I've seen other reports saying similar things.

At least this time it is a positive glitch. :)