Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most boring and uninspiring list, makes me feel I'm back to 2007-10 era. Everything feels so generic and boring like ticking off every box and trying nothing innovative. Plus way too many collectibles as long as they are maked on map I'm ok with that otherwise....

And if all that wasn't enough Level 60 grind, really.....

Except that looking forward to this game eagerly...

P.S = Gladly there is no difficulty achievement, which quite shocked me to be honest.

Edited by Pakhair

One MP achievement I've become a tad worried about is the Shopaholic one. There was a video posted on the official forums of an MP demo with the characters all shown, and although most of the locked characters cited the level needed to unlock them, one (the scavenger's The General) said it required Prestige 3. If that means we have to grind thru 60 levels thrice....... yikes!

One MP achievement I've become a tad worried about is the Shopaholic one. There was a video posted on the official forums of an MP demo with the characters all shown, and although most of the locked characters cited the level needed to unlock them, one (the scavenger's The General) said it required Prestige 3. If that means we have to grind thru 60 levels thrice....... yikes!

You can also buy him with "salvage credits" or whatever it is too so hopefully all you really need to do is get to level 60 so it unlocks Lara and buy all the upgrades and maybe play a bit more after that to get the credits to buy the general. I think (and HOPE) that it works that way because I don't fancy playing to level 60 3 times for one character I'd never use in the multiplayer.

Achievement list looks boring. Not to mention the ugly addition of MP achievements. Not really impressed so far with it. Seems like just another old game. Do this, find that, got your achievement. I like achievements that make you do something out of the ordinary. Those types of achievements make me want to get them.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure?

The thing is on screen for all of 1.5 seconds and it looks like it's the size of a quarter. I didn't notice it at all when I watched the trailer twice.

Edit: Do they realise what the other meaning of Fee Fee is (and if so is that a subtle dig at Lara fanboys)?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fee%20fee

Edited by Colmarr

No, the crab got named by members of one of the TR forums (note the heart-shaped pattern on its shell), of which the developers took notice. The achievement is them recognizing that fact.

EDIT: And here's a post from the official forums, in a thread about the achievements: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1843353&postcount=204

Edited by jswartz0181

The achievment list is horrible, just full of the sort of achievments I don't like, collectables, MP, challenges, upgrading EVERYTHING. where's all the story ones? explore ones or creative ones. It's put me off the game a little if I'm honest.

If I'm not boosting the MP, with a dedicated boosting team, I may get it on PS3 instead as I'm not OCD on trophies like I am on achievments.

The achievment list is horrible, just full of the sort of achievments I don't like, collectables, MP, challenges, upgrading EVERYTHING. where's all the story ones? explore ones or creative ones. It's put me off the game a little if I'm honest.

If I'm not boosting the MP, with a dedicated boosting team, I may get it on PS3 instead as I'm not OCD on trophies like I am on achievments.

While it is kind of disappointing there isn't any story-related ones those collectable achievements kind of make you have to explore so its not like you're not going to doing some exploring.