Achievement discussion

P1NSEEKER

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
i need help to Unlock the USS Legacy. i beat the game on hard and i was short 4k to buy the last ship. im stuck

If you beat the game on hard you can keep replaying the last level everytime you defeat the borg you will get more points eventually when you restart the level you will have enough to purchase the last soverign class enterprise to unlock the achievement.

I recommend doing it on ensign unless you just prefer the challenge.:drunk

• 1 month later...
I have a question about the atonomous operator achievement because i beat the last level with just the enterprise but i did not get the achievement do i have to do it alone and not use the uss scott? Thanks for the help

Stay away from the USS Scott, I think this ship will automatically repair any damage to your fleet if you are within range (it may be a glitch) other than that just beat the borg fleet until the Janeway cut scene.

You should be fine.:drunk

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone else having a problem hosting an online match. I keep getting a message that my network connection isn't strong enough to host.

Thanks.:drunk

No, my issue is finding anyone online, ranked or player match rooms are empty.

• 1 month later...
If you beat the game on hard you can keep replaying the last level everytime you defeat the borg you will get more points eventually when you restart the level you will have enough to purchase the last soverign class enterprise to unlock the achievement.

I recommend doing it on ensign unless you just prefer the challenge.:drunk

I am on the last level,Beat it and all, I go to replay it, and it never adds any credits, im only 700 away too.:mad: Did they patch it, or what?

• 4 months later...
No, my issue is finding anyone online, ranked or player match rooms are empty.

Just go to the achievement trading thread and get some people to help you boost.

It only takes about 10 mins give or take to get all of the mp achievements.

If you still don't have anyone to boost with after the holidays I will log on to the game and help you get the online achievements.

I am on the last level,Beat it and all, I go to replay it, and it never adds any credits, im only 700 away too.:mad: Did they patch it, or what?

If they did patch the game all you have to do is clear the cache on your 360 then play the game offline so that you can get the extra credits to buy the legacy ship.

All the achievement requires is that you have 4 Enterprise D's in your fleet at the start of the mission.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...