Will there be a season 2 for Spartan Ops?

CASCADEYOUTH

I'm not taking sides here. We should've used spoilers, but he shouldn't have been so huffy about it. Everybody makes mistakes. That said, I generally don't care about spoilers. I'm the kind of guy that plays a Campaign 200 times before I'm sick of it. Obviously no mystery the 199 times after my 1st playthrough (although Halo 1, 2 and 3 still surprise me. I'm still hearing dialog I've never heard in the game or on the HBO dialog bank. Such a shame Reach and H4 ruined Grunts with their stupid alien chatter.) I'm in it for the epicosity (I totally didn't steal that word from Tobuscus, I swear.) And if for whatever particular reason I do care about a spoiler, I tend to avoid the internet until I've popped the spoil cherry myself.

Exactly! and I miss the Grunt chatter now that you bring it up :( "Ahhh! Demon!"

I always took the fact that what we currently have now for Spartan Ops is referred to as 'Season One' as meaning there will be more in the future, under the title of 'Season Two' or possibly even more. Currently I'm in the middle of Episode 7, so I ask if anyone try to answer this, they be as vague and spoiler-free as possible.

Does the ending of Season One/Episode 10 of Spartan Ops lend itself to a second season with possibly the same number of episodes?

Currently I'm in the middle of Episode 7, so I ask if anyone try to answer this, they be as vague and spoiler-free as possible.

Does the ending of Season One/Episode 10 of Spartan Ops lend itself to a second season with possibly the same number of episodes?

You wanted vague so here it is: Yes :p

No way in hell will there be a season 2. Ask yourself if they would have charged you upfront, say 1200msp, for season 1 would you have paid knowing how terrible it would be? Because they will charge you the second time around. The story was made up as they went along, the characters are terrible, and the missions have nothing to do with the cutscenes save but for 1 week. Add on the most ridiculous plot twist for an ending. This was a failed experiment. No more spartan flops. Just put out a CG movie and charge us for that if you desperately need to squeeze more milk money out of loyal fans. Or better yet, put a real firefight mode in the game. I don't care if you charge me 30 bucks for it.

Realistically, I should just throw the whole game into the sun.

Just wondering if there will be a season 2 or if 343i is done with spartan ops for now

Its doubtful but I think initially 343i wanted to do a S2 of Spartan Ops if there was enough demand for it. Although, with Reqiuem's destruction it would be too tough to create ten episodes worth of maps that aren't on Reqiuem while keeping the environment fresh. Frankly, if I was them I wouldn't bother and save the next chapter of the story for Halo 5 which seems to be what 343i is going to do.

tl;dr - No.